"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 14, 2024, 06:25:53 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 111

Author Topic: Questions and Answers #5  (Read 254459 times)

Re: Questions and Answers #5
« Reply #450 on: March 11, 2012, 05:27:40 pm »

Boy at hub who gives you 5xp per fruit still give you 5xp even you have swift learner?
Swift learner is 10% bonus. 110% of 5 is 5.5 and you cannot earn 0.5 exp so you get the closest integer, 5.

I repeat my question:
Bonus Ranged Damage:
Is it added after damage reduction or before? Would "no damage" finesse shots do 2 damage, or would they still hit for 0?
<Izual> Let's crash server

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #451 on: March 11, 2012, 05:31:24 pm »

BRD is added to min/max damage of the weapon, it's like it had +2 in it's stats. So it's affected by armor reduction.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #452 on: March 11, 2012, 06:06:08 pm »

That sucks. Thanks.
<Izual> Let's crash server
« Reply #453 on: March 11, 2012, 09:39:30 pm »

any idea how to raise up The Unity reputation?? I joined BoS & left them so my Unity rep is -1000
I need to raise up beacause there are alot of super mutants around gunrunners, and they will kill me in 1 sec when i meet them... im carrying hq resources ...

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #454 on: March 11, 2012, 09:51:36 pm »

any idea how to raise up The Unity reputation?? I joined BoS & left them so my Unity rep is -1000
I need to raise up beacause there are alot of super mutants around gunrunners, and they will kill me in 1 sec when i meet them... im carrying hq resources ...
the muties around gunrunners are not unity patrol theses are remnants of the masters army.
Roaming the waste again.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #455 on: March 11, 2012, 10:10:49 pm »

...I'm pretty sure they still have Unity reputation, even if they might not use radios. So yes, they'll still kill him.

There isn't any way to significantly improve your rep with Unity except time (it goes down each RL day, in case you didn't know).
   You can try to find Unity in a versus battle near Broken Hills and hope they don't kill you before you have a chance to use FA on them, but that will only earn you 1 to 2 rep each time. Other than that, there's really nothing I can think of to raise it more rapidly.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #456 on: March 11, 2012, 10:20:05 pm »

killing khan raiders north of bh gives - rep for alot of factions not sure about unity but kill them and see.
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #457 on: March 12, 2012, 01:27:35 am »

thanks, ill try

P.S falloutdude checkout ur inbox...
« Reply #458 on: March 12, 2012, 03:13:58 am »

Can mercenaries wear armors like combat, brotherhood or metal?  they comes with leather jackets
I want to give one to my merc and im not sure if it will be necessary to kill him to get armor back if he can't use it...

also, if they can, their skin will change? - i mean they will  look like players and npcs in combat armors ?

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #459 on: March 12, 2012, 03:30:54 am »

Can mercenaries wear armors like combat, brotherhood or metal?  they comes with leather jackets
I want to give one to my merc and im not sure if it will be necessary to kill him to get armor back if he can't use it...

also, if they can, their skin will change? - i mean they will  look like players and npcs in combat armors ?
mercs cant change there armour companions can thou.
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #460 on: March 12, 2012, 07:31:52 am »

Thanks for writing up this guide. Really appreciate the help.
« Reply #461 on: March 12, 2012, 09:34:38 am »

so anyone know how to/where to find companion ?? :D
« Reply #462 on: March 12, 2012, 12:20:49 pm »

What are the requirements for gun runners mercenary quest? And what does it involve, how much karma can I gain?

Vandal

• The Sarmatian
« Reply #463 on: March 12, 2012, 01:39:37 pm »

so anyone know how to/where to find companion ?? :D
they are spawning in bars in every town but you see in every bar there is an alt camper waiting for them so its kinda hard to get
« Reply #464 on: March 12, 2012, 03:08:20 pm »

they are spawning in bars in every town but you see in every bar there is an alt camper waiting for them so its kinda hard to get

so my :D

damn, since last few days im dominating his thread :D
i got another question:
If i want to drive my car to for example to broken hills cuz i want to sell my stuff, can i  leave the car near city, enter the city on my feet, sell loot and then lgo back to car? I mean will my car be visible for me on world map? I

« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 03:43:48 pm by likeyoucare »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 111

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 19 queries.