"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 11, 2024, 04:11:50 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15

Author Topic: NCR Defence event #1  (Read 44496 times)

gordulan

• General Animosity
Re: NCR Defence event #1
« Reply #135 on: February 14, 2010, 08:13:48 pm »

maybe have 3 different events, one for the articulate, and one for the assholes next time, a heaven hell kinda thing, punishing the bad guys and rewarding us intelligent players who like to enjoy the game without the neccesary bluesuit slaughtering.

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
« Reply #136 on: February 14, 2010, 08:24:34 pm »

Ah well. At least I hope that GMs will watch closely the logs and ban those pricks having fun mutilating people in the crowd. If not then I guess this will be the last dissapointment.
« Reply #137 on: February 14, 2010, 08:25:07 pm »

maybe have 3 different events, one for the articulate, and one for the assholes next time, a heaven hell kinda thing, punishing the bad guys and rewarding us intelligent players who like to enjoy the game without the neccesary bluesuit slaughtering.

well, it could have been better even if they had removed combat option for the time the event started...
or whoever got his wepon, would have been teleported to the front...
this was a big mistake from both the pkers and the admins

oh.. and a 2 day ban is just really low, a month would be decent... when will the next event take place? 1 week? 2? still who pked will be able to come and ruin the thing, and also, they dont give a f**k if they are banned for 2 days
ĐαгҲ!Đ٤™
« Reply #138 on: February 14, 2010, 08:25:35 pm »

THIS WAS THE BEST EVENT EVER !!!  ;D

- I died 52 times.
- I saw lot of LVL 1 NOOB whit 34 HP-42HP (they are maybe  immortal!!! LOL)  :o
- I saw LVL 1 NOOB loot 4 COMBAT ARMOR and run out. I dont know why!  ::) LOL

IT WAS VERY GOOD EVENT!!!!! REAL !!   ;D

Some ideas for the future:

- only high lvl players come to Defence!! (LVL: 15-21)
- KILL ALL FUCKING PK!!!!!!
« Reply #139 on: February 14, 2010, 08:27:09 pm »

Lagging, doing a shot, lagging, staying... staying... disconnecting. And then again.
Changed nickname. This acc not in use anymore. Please, devs/mods/gms/ whoever, you can delete it.

Selva

• [VBD] Breaking your Dreams!!
« Reply #140 on: February 14, 2010, 08:29:00 pm »

1.Overcrowded, i thinks devs didnt expect too many players.
2.Missing GMs to better organization, mostly players cant do that by themselves.
3.Retarded people that loves to screws events like that.
« Reply #141 on: February 14, 2010, 08:29:57 pm »

damn I miss all the fun

« Reply #142 on: February 14, 2010, 08:30:43 pm »

i waste 60 rocket and lot of 223 , i died one time on crash. bad time on start. BUT NICE ON FIGHT
« Reply #143 on: February 14, 2010, 08:32:23 pm »

I can't log in... Have i been banned?

I seem to recall being ordered to attack bluesuits. Sorry about the confusion.
« Reply #144 on: February 14, 2010, 08:32:32 pm »

Pretty much the event itself was fine, what was the problem, is the people. At the beggining of the event, there were simply waaaay too much people. It was the same during the event, but atleast not that much. I guess my suggestion is to set a lvl cap for the event - lvl 15+ or smth. That way it wont be that ovecrowded, thus its obvious lvl 15 player is more valuable than lvl 1, wich, i guess, was 80% of the event.
I give a fuck.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #145 on: February 14, 2010, 08:32:45 pm »

event was good till server crash :D still a little bit too much blocking, so weapons could be put in larger open space :>

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #146 on: February 14, 2010, 08:33:15 pm »

Yeah, we had to teleport away some people - randomly, sorry - due to severe lag. I think almost 50 players were kicked out and maybe 200 remained. So yeah, it's rather unfair, but it was either this or the cancelling of the event.
And I think this majority of players that stayed had fun, until the server crashed.

So, the main problem ? Lag. Second problem ? Too much people. Well we can't do anything about first problem, and we can fix second easily. So that's a good point, in fact.
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #147 on: February 14, 2010, 08:35:01 pm »

Seriously, didn't you expect so many people, when announcing the event days ago?  ;)
« Reply #148 on: February 14, 2010, 08:35:48 pm »

I like it  ;) , certainly first time is never the best . Lowering the number of players in the event is a good idea ;D

Breeze66

• VSB Member
« Reply #149 on: February 14, 2010, 08:36:32 pm »

"Great" event!!

Instead of punishing PKs for killing people, you punished innocent players by killing them in the armory and kicking them out of event...You should rather cancel it, than kick us out, thank you very much for fu**ed up Sunday evening...
And dont forget to write about next event whole week and f**k it this way again, thank you...
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 22 queries.