Poll

I say:

Hands off!
- 18 (45%)
Away!
- 2 (5%)
How about Redding project?
- 9 (22.5%)
Why town control in not enjoyable like before?
- 3 (7.5%)
I like fair duel 1 vs. 1 and the case, when just after my victory another 10 people spawn near the grid.
- 8 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Author Topic: Hands off! - New Reno  (Read 20635 times)

Rio

• Its a good day to leave a game
Hands off! - New Reno
« on: July 14, 2011, 05:19:17 pm »

First of all, I do not know if the section for a topic is right. Honestly I am not sure if the described below group could be called "gang/faction" - it's obviously "SWARM".
   New Reno get used to be a place where I was able to get some fun and participate in some kind of fair fights. Sometimes, even if I lost, I felt happy. It was the place, where I could find honorable adversaries, that had the same expectations of New Reno like me. When large factions stopped participating in TC so often, no one knows from where, fights with large teams were moved to Reno. Everytime I wanted to go there, I was forced to provide support of the group, that consisted of at least 10 people. The number, that could be compared to average TTTLA number (8 A.M - 2 A.M). I like playing alone and it's not easy to me. Sometimes, totally desperated I was trying to go there alone. Once I met "adamz" at the gas station, I shot him with mortal effect (using 10mm SMG). He came back, but he was not alone this time. Very kind man - "B. Erlin" came in order to help him. (You know: 2 vs. 1, it's acceptable! - challenge accepted). I entered ( I was so naive, even if the same thing happened about one hundred times before!), then killed "adamz" and I was about to shoot, frightened, running away "B. Erlin" - very kind man, when 5 mercenaries with rocket launchers spawned behind me. I was not able to recognize the nickname of that man, because I fell from my chair. At the respawn zone I was informed kindly by "adamz", very nice man - that, I am pathetic.Since that moment, mentioned above situations became recurring ones. "SWARM" non-stop, just in order to obtain my 10mm SMG. Some of them, brave ones, was coming alone at the begining, but never coming back alone.
   Since the moment of origins Mordino Family, it became even worse. "SWARM" non-stop, but they think it's cool like hell. That's not even roleplaying. Still one can hear "lmao", "lol"(*rofl*). All the time I can see flying lazors - "Star Wars". I wonder why they do not stay at Virgin Street, but they spoil insistently fun in whole New Reno. It would be nice to agree with the fact, that Mordino Family "roleplay" would take place at Virgin Street only. If someone wanted to take part, he would come there. While ago I was there again, running through 2nd Street and I met 2 members of Mordino Family. I shot one and both started running away. ( I thought: "Oh my Lord! I am the best!") Pleased with victory, I came back to Virgin Street (before it was completely empty), where I met 6, including those brave men from 2nd Street. Again I had to accept the loss of 10mm SMG, that probably lies right now inside "LeMark"'s treasury locker.
  Unguarded towns are almost empty, no one willing to do town control. Now you put your filthy hands on New Reno, last nice thing, making there "SWARM" fights. People are not even able to hold on the map. It's not New Reno I could imagine with roleplay project. Instead of this, you could restart Redding project and stop crying about PKs, that was ruining it ( according to yours).
   HANDS OFF!!!

I wonder how you could be happy there. It will become exactly the same, like town control did and then you will come in brahmin pen (not less than 10 men) and you will be taking away shit from there, so that  I will be not able to enjoy even it in the proper way. Feel free to vote. HANDS OFF!!!

---
   I am asking any of willing forum moderators, if possible to remove every "troll-flame-rage" post (except this one :d). Leaving those here could be satisfactory for TTTLA aka Mordinos. I hope majority of regular New Reno visitors noticed negative changes and maybe, would like to share his/her opinions.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 08:20:07 pm by Graf »

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
Re: Hands off! - New Reno
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 05:42:09 pm »

Why Rio is the only one allowed to troll/flame/rage/cry, could I know?
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

Shangalar

• Dictatorial Tyrant
    • Generation Fallout
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 05:44:05 pm »

http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=17609.0

Everyone doesn't seem to agree with you ?

hejmr

• Berlin.
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 05:47:56 pm »

Come on, those mercs weren't ours. Just a coincidence.
Ok gente, temos que ficar calmos e fazer a coisa certa. Temos que matar Mushushu e o enterrar no quintal de Napalm.

Rio

• Its a good day to leave a game
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 05:48:46 pm »

Crazy, be so nice and notice, that it is not the topic to increase your post counter. Post something constructive and related to the issues above. I have not spent much time to post it, so that you can put that "SHIT" here. According to board time, I assume Jescri was not even able to read everything (he posted 15 seconds after I posted it). Forum, it's not about who has more posts.
   Shangalar, it looks nice in the pictures, that was intentionally prepared to post here. There is no opinion except one, only those screenshots.

avv

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2011, 05:59:22 pm »

Coming to Reno alone in general is pretty risky. You might get one lucky crit from enemy and it's game over. Bringing friends is more than encouraged. There might be 5 rocket mercs on worldmap so best play safe.

It's only unfortunate that lone motivated pvp contractors are forced to either quit pvp or join a faction.

Come on, those mercs weren't ours. Just a coincidence.

Yeh there's some sneak merc leader named CJ.GST or something that previewcamps Reno occasionally with mercs.

What comes to Redding project - mixed feelings. Projects like that demand lots of responsibility from the people who actually uphold it. You can say "just do it" but one does not simply just do it like that.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 06:02:34 pm by avv »
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Jescri

• TTTLA
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2011, 06:09:16 pm »

Crazy, be so nice and notice, that it is not the topic to increase your post counter. Post something constructive and related to the issues above. I have not spent much time to post it, so that you can put that "SHIT" here. According to board time, I assume Jescri was not even able to read everything (he posted 15 seconds after I posted it). Forum, it's not about who has more posts.
   Shangalar, it looks nice in the pictures, that was intentionally prepared to post here. There is no opinion except one, only those screenshots.

Yes you are right, I only read key-words : "SWARM/TTTLA/LeMark/Mordinos/Mercs/Troll/Spoil/Flame/Reno"
And I dont need more than 5 secondes to make the link between these words : TTTLA are swarmers. Like Mordinos.

But you know, since we are playing, almost every players of the server are spitting on us, so I am used to these kind of Troll thread on us.
We do TC ? Poeple are spitting on us.
We do WWP ? Poeple are spitting on WWP.
We are RP somewhere else ? poeple are spitting on our RP.
And GMs let these poeple spitting on us, but dont let us spitting on these poeple. But we dont care.

More over, you are saying we are ruining fun in Reno. But what should we do ? We should let us killed by your team ? You are just ragging because we are more powerfull than you. And why I am saying that ? Because you are hyprocryte. You do what you are blaming us. Just look this screen.

Edit :

Oh please, come with another char than Rio in Reno, and do RP (Role Play) with us and you will see if these picture were prepared.

PS : Read this post fast, because in few minutes my post will be delete by a mysterious GM (who seems to dont like me)

« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 06:23:25 pm by Jescri »
[My signature was too big, like Jescri's dick]

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2011, 06:11:16 pm »

Paranoia can be cured by a psychologist you know?

"SWARM""SWARM""SWARM""SWARM"
Always made me laugh. Our ennemies never bothered to come in smaller numbers when they could swarm us. And you say it so often that I even hear it when we are in inferior number.
"Cry more, we are bringing more people".

"adamz" "B. Erlin"
Those mens have nothing to do with TTTLA, thanks you to prove how little you know about us.

That's not even roleplaying.
Because you know what is roleplaying, do you? I've seen you doing RP sooo often...

Still one can hear "lmao", "lol"(*rofl*).
I wonder how would you know, dead bodies don't hear what people are saying. However, this is false, but well, that's not your first lie huh?

Again I had to accept the loss of 10mm SMG, that probably lies right now inside "LeMark"'s treasury locker.
Hey guys, could you be kind enough to explain me all that hate against Lemark? I mean, it isn't our most active player, I never seen him insulting our ennemies, and he isn't even in this Mordino project.

It would be nice to agree with the fact, that Mordino Family "roleplay" would take place at Virgin Street only.
So bad, we don't agree. Did you really think a second whining and trolling on forum would change anyhing? Seriously, we have been trolled enough (and by troll far better than you I must say) to not care anymore about this forum, I think I am the last one of our team still there because I like to troll myself sometimes (not for a long time if Nexxos keep sending me these warning and deleting my posts, it's really less funny when you have moderators who have personnal problem with you cause you killed them at Reno).

I will end with what I think of you.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2011, 08:16:44 pm »

totally desperated

I fell from my chair.

No troll intended, but I honestly think you might need some short holidays from FOnline.

Also, and especially with the poll, you are mixing different subjects (mercs, TC, RP, WWP, swarm) in a not so elaborated way.

I think this idea of joining a local Reno "family" is quite cool and way better than just using Reno as a non-TC PvP playground.

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2011, 08:59:13 pm »

Totally agree with Rio. It looks like that: 10 Mordino guys on Vigin, 10 Hawks/Whatever on Commercial Row(ofc they don't fight each other). At least 5 scouts from Mordino and Hawks/Whatever on Second Street and merc controller with full pack of mercenaries spamming Gas Station preview... I got only 12 action points and 7 points burst. Its immposible to have fun alone, moreover its barely possible to have fun with less than 7 guys. Who has so many players? ;)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 09:04:29 pm by manero »
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2011, 09:00:51 pm »

Those mens have nothing to do with TTTLA, thanks you to prove how little you know about us.
He didn't say they do.

Yes you are right, I only read key-words : "SWARM/TTTLA/LeMark/Mordinos/Mercs/Troll/Spoil/Flame/Reno"
And I dont need more than 5 secondes to make the link between these words : TTTLA are swarmers. Like Mordinos.

But you know, since we are playing, almost every players of the server are spitting on us, so I am used to these kind of Troll thread on us.
We do TC ? Poeple are spitting on us.
We do WWP ? Poeple are spitting on WWP.
We are RP somewhere else ? poeple are spitting on our RP.
And GMs let these poeple spitting on us, but dont let us spitting on these poeple. But we dont care.
Oh, yes, we already know how poor and humiliated TTTLA is from your other post. Who cares.

Ah, shouldn't I remind you, that Rio wasn't talking only about TTTLA, he mentioned "SWARM" which can be assigned to many other groups.

Overall I agree with Rio, it's sad that you can do nothing yourself. I mean you can, but only the first time, the enemy just brings his "friends". I often met this situation fighting Czosneks in Broken Hills with my unarmed char. I manage to disarm a guy and sometimes even cripple his leg and kill, but then his friends come("SWARM") and I've just wasted my time because I know I didn't really win.

Many times I was just forced to join a group. Once I was in an alliance with TTTLA/VSB, another time with The Rogues, after that - which was the most fun - Ninja Professors, but that's just not it, I never stayed for much long.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 09:03:57 pm by Floodnik »
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2011, 09:04:03 pm »

A roleplay pvp gang?!? How can we join?

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2011, 09:05:09 pm »

They do not role play. They just have Mordino name in nickname. Anyway its rather stupid because if it would be role play they should change name to Salvatore(all of them use ew weapons)

Cha

• Lawyer for Great Justice.
    • TTTLA FORUM
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2011, 09:06:34 pm »

They do not role play. They just have Mordino name in nickname. Anyway its rather stupid because if it would be role play they should change name to Salvatore(all of them use ew weapons)

Manero's science.

Amen.

Jescri

• TTTLA
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2011, 09:12:17 pm »

They do not role play. They just have Mordino name in nickname.

Trololo.

Oh please, first time BBS saw a Mordinos member, this BBS shot him without speaking (NoobRifle). After it, you came with lot of poeple full stuffed to kill us, but Mordinos pwned you with our leather jackets.
So please, you never tried to do RP with Mordinos, so shut up, and try to come with a no BBS char, and you will see by yourself of they do RP or not.

So Manero, when your team will do RP, you could come back here, and criticize Mordinos.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 09:16:18 pm by Jescri »
[My signature was too big, like Jescri's dick]
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.977 seconds with 21 queries.