"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 05:40:50 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: New Reno - Mordino Family  (Read 12417 times)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: New Reno - Mordino Family
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2011, 09:10:42 pm »

http://gametheorem.blogspot.com/2008/02/what-is-rp.html

Jup.

Atleast this topic provided some good material for the "epic quotes" thread. :)
The distinction is quite clear... as I explained, but of course some wouldn't bother to read it because of such ignorant hate for someone who doesn't just take it up the ass.

I will try to explain again, the similarity of "roleplaying" yourself is that you are projecting your reactions and self into a totally different world.  This is an extremely interesting venture especially for such complex games such as fallout.  Seeing where your actual actions could lead you in such a world can make you see so much of yourself, and can make you a better person, despite the insignificance of the game and gameplay itself. 
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2011, 09:11:45 pm »

The distinction is quite clear... as I explained, but of course you wouldn't bother to read it because of such ignorant hate for someone who doesn't just take it up the ass.

I will try to explain again, the difference between roleplaying yourself is that you are projecting your reactions and self into a totally different world.  This is an extremely interesting venture especially for such complex games such as fallout.  Seeing where your actual actions could lead you in such a world can make you see so much of yourself, and can make you a better person, despite the insignificance of the game and gameplay itself.

So once again you have proven that you didn't even read provided articles. Nice!

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2011, 09:15:11 pm »

So once again you have proven that you didn't even read provided articles. Nice!
I didn't read the whole thing because I have already read this article.  But it is clear you cannot even read a paragraph and one sentence.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2011, 09:18:19 pm »

I can only show it, not understand it for you. It doesn't matter anyway as the likes of you have good company in this game, like other posters already mentionend before in this thread.

I wish the Mordino Family Project good luck and fun, don't let yourself getting dragged down by a bunch of clowns. ;)

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2011, 01:33:41 pm »

I wish the Mordino Family Project good luck and fun, don't let yourself getting dragged down by a bunch of clowns. ;)

Thanks
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Page created in 0.394 seconds with 22 queries.