- 1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: bases  (Read 1389 times)

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
bases
« on: July 06, 2011, 04:49:28 am »

so my idea is there should be quest to get a base a simple but some what difficult process. makes no sense that we pay some random trapper 30-500k to find a base.

so my thought is first you pay the trapper 5k -100k depending on the base for info where base is. then once you get the location the quest is simple. clear it of its current people this is (where it gets fun). cost for base wont come from asking trapper where base is but the attack on the base(if you die you lose location of base and must pay again for trapper to show you again). most cost is mercs(which is will talk of later) and equipment such as ca/ba , lsw/snipers because getting the better bases will be tough as hell. lets start.

cave

quest is simple khan radiers are in this cave 5-10 all with fn fals and normal stuff they have 14mm,smg.... must kill them all and then log on to terminal. to help you get this cave (will be hard with only 3 people) you can ask the trapper for a small price (5k) if he knows anyone that will help you to take said cave. he tell you some smugglers (moonshiners) who want to destroy thoses khan raiders base of opernation.(they enter base when u do and battle starts) you go see said smugglers and for a fee of 5-15k (depending on speech and barter skill) they wil help you 3-5 of them (random). if any of the smugglers survive the fight they kinda act as mercs on base cant be moved but partol outside and inside of base also attack thoses who are not faction members who are  attacking faction members. they stay here because its a good base of operation for them. they will leave some things every day in the chest (tc kinda chest) like jet,small ammount of caps etc (nothing really cool) all the loot the raiders keep in base is also yours (60 percent chance of tier 1 , 35 chance of tier 2,  5 chance of tier 3) so some lockers can have mixed stuff like hunting rifles and ars ,leather armors and rare ca. (all 60 or more det) please remember this part it is for most of the bases besides trapper camp.

depot

some thugs 5-10 have taken this depot as theres take them out. pay trapper more to find more people to help you. he points you in the dirrection of a couple of old retired caravan guards 3-5 of them. (200hp or so there vets after all). pay them 10-20k for them to do one last mission and a place for them to retire and relax in. after battle is done is any surive they will partol around and will add small things like broc flowers and gecko hides in chest.(more that survive more stuff that is in chest but still not alot of stuff)

Scrapheap

clamjumpers  and there dogs 7-10 humans 5-7 dogs have taken this place take them out. pay trapper more to find more people to help you. he points you in the dirrection of a couple gunslingers for hire.(120hp) 4-6 of them. pay them 20 - 30k and offer them a place to stay and do opernations from (there tired of paying caps to stay in hotels) after battle if any surive they leave caps,guns,hides and other low tier stuff in chest.

Outpost
some muties 7-10 (150-200hp)  have taken this as there home take it from them.pay trapper more to find more people to help you. he points you in the dirrection of a merc leader who has some crazy fuckers stuiped enough to do this 180-230hp 4-6 of them cost= 60-80k.
if any survive they partol and leave guns (tier 1 and 2) and armors,caps. they decided to leave there merc leader because they got a hell of a rep from doing this job and can start there owe buniness from this base if you let them. you get to keep all muties loots in locker and what they where using (m60s,flamers,rare lazer ones).

Trapper Camp 
radsorps and geckos 20 of each have taken this as a home purge them. trapper tells you he has some friends that will help you with this one if you just let them stay there and pay them alittle bit for supllys and such for battle.10-20k 6-8 of them 80-120hp (spears and 10mms). nothing is in the lockers but chest is still there trappers that survive leave flowers and hides. 

Gasstation Camp

some normal radiers 15-20 have taken this as a home kill em all. trapper tells you of a family who have lost many members of there family to these raiders. give them some caps to equip and give them a nice home that the raiders destroyed (base). 7-10 of them 60-90hp) (10mm, 9mms,spears and hunting rifles) cost you 10-15k.

Old Bunker
many muties 15-20 (180-220hp) have taken this old vault over purge them. pay trapper 100k for loaction another 100k for people to help you in attack.
he sends you in the location of another merc leader with crazy fukers stupied enough to try this. pay 200-300k for these mercs 7-12 of them 200-250hp they have top gear ca/ba's lsws/snipers there the best. if any survive they will partol and stay in the many rooms in the bunker (same reason as outpost ones) they leave caps,armors and guns in chest.

as i finshed writeing all this i thought wtf some big gang could just take all there people and do this by them selfs and keep all the helpers and max out on stuff in the chest so how about if you pick to get help only 5 players can come and get the base. if you dont pick getting helpers then you can do it with the whole gang. :)

sorry i know am not a great speller and dont have great grammer i tried my hardest so bear with me. :)

Roaming the waste again.

Senocular

• The Real Roleplayer
Re: bases
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 02:37:15 am »

This is fucking awesome. :o
Favorite forum posters:
Mike Crosser, the underground

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 03:59:14 am »

This sounds great.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 10:46:39 pm »

And dead enemies in those encounters should be unlootable. Stuff from combat equiped muties might be worth quiet lot. Nearly the price of base itself.
Kill them all and let the god sort them out.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2011, 12:38:36 am »

And dead enemies in those encounters should be unlootable. Stuff from combat equiped muties might be worth quiet lot. Nearly the price of base itself.
yes lazer rifles would be worth too much. but i still think things should be in lockers i mean its only tier 1 and tier2 stuff (mostly sg) with rare chance of tier 3.
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2011, 04:05:10 pm »

It sounds nice, but smaller factions consisting of only a few members won't have access to all bases this way.

As for npc at the bases, I'm more in favor of the npc at a base map depending on the location of the base:
Klamath area: trappers, farmers, slavers
Den: claim jumpers, farmers, slavers
Redding: claim jumpers, slavers
Modoc: farmers, VC patrols
VC: VC patrols, ghouls
BH, Unity, khan raiders
NR: yakuza, mobsters, gang
NCR: NCR army, Rangers, slavers
Necropolis: ghouls, Hub patrol, remnants
SF: elronologists, press gang
Navarro: wilders, fisherman, enclave
BoS: BoS, Hub patrol, Junktown scouts

In case of BoS or Enclave, the amount of enemies should be less.
There should always be a chance the base is occupied by raiders, merchants or higwayman, no matter the location of the base.

Some questions:
How does one choose the name of the faction in your proposal?
Can you leave the map during the battle if your battle timer reaches 0?
If the person who talks to the npc to get the location dies, last man standing becomes base leader?

as i finshed writeing all this i thought wtf some big gang could just take all there people and do this by them selfs and keep all the helpers and max out on stuff in the chest so how about if you pick to get help only 5 players can come and get the base. if you dont pick getting helpers then you can do it with the whole gang. :)

What do you mean by this?
You can take less human players than npc with you?
If so, why?
The amount of followers should depend on the charisma of the group leader.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 04:11:12 pm by HertogJan »

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2011, 06:14:41 pm »

Some questions:
How does one choose the name of the faction in your proposal?
Can you leave the map during the battle if your battle timer reaches 0?
If the person who talks to the npc to get the location dies, last man standing becomes base leader?

What do you mean by this?
You can take less human players than npc with you?
If so, why?
The amount of followers should depend on the charisma of the group leader.
they choose the name the same way..
atleast 1 player must stay for the fight if all leave its counted as retreating and well you lose.
no if players win person who talked will still be leader even if he dies.

i say they should take less players when they have npcs with them because if a gang like say tttla takes all there members and goes and does this with the npcs. all of them will live. this means that without a chanllege at all there getting more low tier items in there chest everyday then say a gang of 5 who lost 2-3 mercs. this will mean more power to them with no challenge which is not fair at all to other smaller gangs.
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2011, 11:23:26 am »

I'm still not sure what you mean with followers.
I was thinking it should be limited by charisma as mentioned on the wiki.
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2011, 12:02:14 pm »

How about this the number of the chars who can go is max 10. If 2 guy goes to take the base they could get 8 helper if 8 player go then 2 can helps them.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2011, 09:08:01 pm »

How about this the number of the chars who can go is max 10. If 2 guy goes to take the base they could get 8 helper if 8 player go then 2 can helps them.
aye this makes sense better then my idea.
Roaming the waste again.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 7.282 seconds with 31 queries.