"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 03, 2024, 12:51:57 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Newbie RAAAGE  (Read 2956 times)

Senrain

• The strong devour the weak.
Newbie RAAAGE
« on: July 04, 2011, 11:15:26 pm »

This rage comic I made pretty much describes everything.

http://cheezburger.com/View/4938665472

-Whitemute I hope you see this. :P

(I posted this where the moderator suggested I post it. please don't delete it again.)
Currently vacationing at Chernarus! Where the zombies are hungry, and everyone shoots you for beans!

http://dayzmod.com/

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: Newbie RAAAGE
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 11:31:04 pm »

Hasn't happened to me yet.  Now if you skipped the Peace part....   ;)
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Senrain

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 11:53:10 pm »

Haha, just ran into -whitemute again, he was in a blue suit and I took a few shots at him. He must have radioed in some friends, because a couple guys came right in and gunned me down.

All the stuff I had was easily replaceable so i'm not too mad about getting killed this time, though i'll be sure to radio in my guildmates next time so the odds are even.
Currently vacationing at Chernarus! Where the zombies are hungry, and everyone shoots you for beans!

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 12:14:31 am »

violence in fonline is most unimportant part, because u ll replicate... u like immortal here.

Let the Force be with You.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2011, 11:19:44 am »

violence in fonline is most unimportant part, because u ll replicate... u like immortal here.
which is why i dont get why people freak out when they die...... cry babys
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2011, 12:06:56 pm »

Death is a time waste and some people just don't like to waste time , if your playing with a powerbuild and haven't packed extra equipment in your car or don't have a base/tent near to regear it's kinda annoying.

avv

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2011, 01:54:35 pm »

Maybe the high lvl player was roleplaying a regulator.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 07:13:00 pm by avv »
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2011, 04:19:21 pm »

Teh Ultim4t3 Regulator Avenger? Sounds cool enough.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

Senrain

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2011, 05:33:02 pm »

It wasn't the fact the I was killed that made me rage. It was the fast I was killed by someone I had just declared peace with that made me rage. That, and I was carrying a condom that i needed to give to the guy in adytum. D:

Grommok

• Desert Ranger
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2011, 12:32:45 pm »

Looool. Epic.
I was carrying a condom that i needed to give to the guy in adytum. D:
Are you sure it was for the Adytum guy? ;)
Quote from: Grommok
Chi si ritira dalla lotta
E' un gran figlio di mignotta!
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2011, 01:59:03 am »

If there's one thing I've learned about fonline... It's; Trust no one! Especially no one!!!   :P

Whats annoying is PK's when I'm minding my own business shoveling Brahmin shit when suddenly a high lvl dude Shoots me to smitherines for my shovel. If I hadnt played Fallout 2 more than I can count on my hands, and loved the old school fallout universe as much as I do, I would have quit fonline before the first hour was played...

Grommok

• Desert Ranger
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2011, 02:15:13 am »

If there's one thing I've learned about fonline... It's; Trust no one! Especially no one!!!   :P

Whats annoying is PK's when I'm minding my own business shoveling Brahmin shit when suddenly a high lvl dude Shoots me to smitherines for my shovel. If I hadnt played Fallout 2 more than I can count on my hands, and loved the old school fallout universe as much as I do, I would have quit fonline before the first hour was played...
That's it. The proof that basically only Hardcore Fallout Fans or Hardcore Fallout Players keep playing FOnline:2238 for more than an hour, and then probably become pk... is really pk'ing that fun?

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2011, 02:23:09 am »

is really pk'ing that fun?

I spend load of time PKing Rogues, CS, and many smaller gangs of Outlaws, and it is really fun.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

Grommok

• Desert Ranger
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2011, 02:28:00 am »

Wow. I must try someday :P

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2011, 02:31:50 am »

try now i will stand in hub and shovel some shit come up to me just burst me and taunt me when am dead and you are also dead. i will bitch and cry. you will have much troll fun. ... btw if you do try dont kill newbies thats not cool.
Roaming the waste again.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 21 queries.