"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 29, 2024, 05:58:36 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Tradable items in caravans  (Read 1901 times)

wreese2u

• Been walking these streets since last night...
Re: Tradable items in caravans
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2011, 09:01:32 pm »

Like i said, using dialog. So even if you kill them, you can't obtain them.
Rare items would be RARE anyways.
that would take awhile >.<
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2011, 12:10:43 am »

this suggestion is a must be... i really hate it when leader has no loot except .45 caliber bullets which she use for her grease gun.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2011, 01:57:49 am »

As long as the stuff she is able to trade is unable to loot (only takes 1 flag to set on NPC stats though) it is ok.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2011, 02:01:35 am »

I think there should be a "Little" bit of good stuff to steal, but it would require either 150% steal or 150% Lockpick.   Promotes alts?  yeah, farming alts, builds with combat AND lockpick skill.  It would also make playing with other players a good reason.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

kraskish

• Chars: Perforator & Penetrator =D
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2011, 02:04:06 pm »

I think its good to have a trader with some small % chance to find a trader with a rare stuff or cheaper than town normal items. Price shouldnt be too low. That way you risk getting killed while trading with merchant and going through wastes with valuable stuff, but at the same time if youre successful you can trade goodies :D
Chars: Perforator, Penetrator Leaderator

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2011, 01:40:02 pm »

i had made a sugestion t omake merchants in encounters to have some stuff, so you can do like in F2: have a containter that has all tradeble items in ir and players will trade with themselfs indirectly
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2011, 03:06:52 pm »

A hidden container could work there and to solve the problem why can't I get the stuff after I killed the merchant how about giving them a caravan cart as a scenery that has the use icon and when clicked on the following massage appears "All the goods are on the caravan sadly with killing the merchant you no longer can find a way to open it and due to the weight of it you can't take it with you".
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 21 queries.