"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 07, 2024, 10:09:07 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Autoaim feature + windows7  (Read 1130 times)

Autoaim feature + windows7
« on: June 06, 2011, 06:42:56 am »

I was just wondering if the autoaim feature we have in FOnline works with Windows7. Ive been trying to get it to work, I tried binding different commands and keys on the FOnline configuration but when I went in game nothing happened when I try to use the commands.  Idk whats wrong and if anyone can help that be great.

wreese2u

• Been walking these streets since last night...
Re: Autoaim feature + windows7
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 07:12:04 am »

I have windows 7 and it works for me >.<

zamp

• Huff 'n puff all you want I ain't falling.
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 10:01:48 am »

When I first tried the bindings they didn't work. Now they do tho, not sure what I did wrong the first time.
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2011, 12:24:47 pm »

you checked 2238 config? theres choice to choose which button, and theres Shift, Ctrl and Alt buttons, untag them and choose only one of them (for example tag Ctrl and choose X button to shoot Groin)  ::) i doubt youre noob but check that twice if you did... and Save the setting.
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2011, 12:32:48 pm »

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2011, 07:38:12 pm »

you checked 2238 config? theres choice to choose which button, and theres Shift, Ctrl and Alt buttons, untag them and choose only one of them (for example tag Ctrl and choose X button to shoot Groin)  ::) i doubt youre noob but check that twice if you did... and Save the setting.

Already tried to do that but still doesnt work :/

Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2011, 07:54:28 pm »

To use autoaim (no matter which OS you're using) you need to set it in Fo2238config.exe (as described above), launch game, choose the part of body, which you want to aim and not to forget, that this feature is only working if you are shooting in a single, non-aimed mode. If you did everything correctly, you shot get a message in the left top corner:

If it doesn't help, download a fresh client and update it.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 07:59:25 pm by Graf »
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2011, 08:27:27 pm »

work for me on win7, just *num*keyboard dont work.

Let the Force be with You.
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2011, 10:42:13 pm »

To use autoaim (no matter which OS you're using) you need to set it in Fo2238config.exe (as described above), launch game, choose the part of body, which you want to aim and not to forget, that this feature is only working if you are shooting in a single, non-aimed mode. If you did everything correctly, you shot get a message in the left top corner:

If it doesn't help, download a fresh client and update it.

Damit, still not working. idk what I am doing wrong

EDIT: I launch the game by using the launcher and im wondering if that has anything to do with it. Do I have to launch the game from FOnline folder?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 12:52:38 am by Gavin602 »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 22 queries.