"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 12, 2024, 01:14:52 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: which of this thrower's build is nuch more effective in pVp?  (Read 3018 times)

Gazzz

• Fear the Fire

just want to create a good critical thrower (using throwing knifes) and want to see some suggestions or some critics from other players. Any opinion is required, but try to explain your point of view.
P.S. Sorry for my bad english :)

3 6 6 1 6 9 10
small frame, one-hander
3-toghness; 6- have ho; 9-better crit; 12 -lifegiver; 15-lifegiver; 18-BRof; 21-toughness
throwing -200; fa- 156; doc-91; science-40

we have 198 HP, 2 eyeshots, ability to craft knifes, nice fa and doc skills will allow to be usefull in team, 2 toughness - it shall save you a lot of times

the second build is same, but we will take 2 action boys instead of 15 lvl lifegiver and 21 lvl toughness.
this will allow to do 2 eyeshots and a bit faster 3rd shot(also it will give faster ap reg as i knew)

so i'd like to know what you guys think about it
Lux aeterna
Re: which of this thrower's build is nuch more effective in pVp?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 12:17:17 am »

mmmm

you need 2 more criticial or you gonna suck, 200 skill in throwing is too much, 150 is ok

a good "solo" pvp is an sneaker granader, but for fun, the throwing knifes is the best!!!

ask Lemark hahaha

Shithouse

EDIT: uhh, i forget, take finesse, i dont have this trait, but, is the best really
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 12:22:21 am by X_Treme »

No le temo a nada....solo a la paz mundial. Sledge Hammer

Gazzz

• Fear the Fire
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 12:32:23 am »

i dont think that +10% to critical chance is woth of 2 perks.I think + 24 HP from lifegiver on 15 lvl and 2nd toughness is much more interesting. 2 more crit gives only 1/10 additional critical hit... do u think it worth it? and about fineese - throwing knifes has very good damage, i think finese is bad/
Lux aeterna

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 12:53:23 am »

without the 2 more bonus crits u will have 70 crit chance in eyes with 10 luck i personlly think that is good. dont take finesse may be good for crits but attacking a guy in metel mk2/ psycho with 2 times toughness even with better crits all you are doing is knocking him down and doing like 5-10 damn till eventaully u get mass crit which may take some time and by then u may be dead.
Roaming the waste again.

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2011, 05:29:14 pm »

ask the wasteland professors
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2011, 07:49:19 pm »

mmmm

you need 2 more criticial or you gonna suck, 200 skill in throwing is too much, 150 is ok

a good "solo" pvp is an sneaker granader, but for fun, the throwing knifes is the best!!!

ask Lemark hahaha

Shithouse

EDIT: uhh, i forget, take finesse, i dont have this trait, but, is the best really

First of all some guys here have never played with a proper sniper , if they would then they should know that 10 luck + BC + MC is more than 70% crit chance in eyes and it is enough. Drop 1 toughness and trade it for MC , get only 130% throw is enough if you have one hander trait. Other than that it's fine for a almost no drug character , although if you use 5 drugs , it would be highly more effective.

What do i think about this throwing build ? Well it may be fun for someone , but its highly ineffective for PVP compared to other " classes "

Gazzz

• Fear the Fire
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2011, 01:54:38 am »

First of all some guys here have never played with a proper sniper , if they would then they should know that 10 luck + BC + MC is more than 70% crit chance in eyes and it is enough. Drop 1 toughness and trade it for MC , get only 130% throw is enough if you have one hander trait. Other than that it's fine for a almost no drug character , although if you use 5 drugs , it would be highly more effective.

What do i think about this throwing build ? Well it may be fun for someone , but its highly ineffective for PVP compared to other " classes "
oh dude, how can you advise smth,you dont know simple things. to shoot in eyes for someone from 15 hex in BA with 10 agi in 95% cases u need 200 throwing skill + one hander.
but its still a question what's better - 2nd tougness and 2nd LG or 2 more crit. I dunno. 198 hp + 2 toughness vs 170 hp and 1 toughness but 10% more crit chance/
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 01:57:03 am by Gazzz »
Lux aeterna
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2011, 02:16:02 am »

NO NO NO you throw to a range of 15 hex, with 130 and one hander is fine, no one hander you need 150 or a little more

if it is effective in pvp ... no, because with so little range, a sniper you shit of laughter from you,i have a knife thrower char,i have experience in these characters.

No le temo a nada....solo a la paz mundial. Sledge Hammer

Gazzz

• Fear the Fire
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2011, 04:47:19 am »

NO NO NO you throw to a range of 15 hex, with 130 and one hander is fine, no one hander you need 150 or a little more

if it is effective in pvp ... no, because with so little range, a sniper you shit of laughter from you,i have a knife thrower char,i have experience in these characters.

Explain me then, a big daddy, why with skill of 160 and one hander i had a 70% or something like this to hit in eye from 15 hex (mutated molerats) 
Lux aeterna
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2011, 11:39:54 am »

Explain me then, a big daddy, why with skill of 160 and one hander i had a 70% or something like this to hit in eye from 15 hex (mutated molerats) 

Ehh I see , I was wrong I'm just used that crit builds usually have high perception , anyway use this http://www.nitue.net/fcp/index.php#

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2011, 02:02:17 pm »

Fcp have shit calculator. Its can show 3 difrent result for same builds

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2011, 02:10:15 pm »

Fcp have shit calculator. Its can show 3 difrent result for same builds

Was working perfectly last time I checked, would you provide more info to fix this bug?
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

Gazzz

• Fear the Fire
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2011, 02:17:01 pm »

Ehh I see , I was wrong I'm just used that crit builds usually have high perception , anyway use this http://www.nitue.net/fcp/index.php#
i have a good calculator, and it says that i need 200+ one hander. And this is true. Atually guys i dont need any suggestions about skills, just want to know about perks.
My main question for now is - does 2 x more critical better then 2nd toughnes and 2nd lifegiver? Does 10 % of critical chance better than additional +24 hp and 5% damage resist?
i think that 198 hp and 10% DR 70% crit in eyes is much better for thrower than 170 HP 5% DR and 80% crit in eyes, but people says that it's not true.I need more arguments guys, please explain why?
Lux aeterna

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2011, 02:41:52 pm »

Was working perfectly last time I checked, would you provide more info to fix this bug?
Lets see easiest is check any long range weapon (i mean with that changed perk) and use cigs still same hit chance etc and not counted changed long range to 16%

P.S. one hander shouldnt work with unarmed change that too :P

Gazzz

• Fear the Fire
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2011, 05:25:20 pm »

P.S. one hander shouldnt work with unarmed change that too Tongue
but it works with unarmed weapons
Lux aeterna
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 17 queries.