"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 08, 2024, 02:46:56 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: I'm bored, so I'm sharing with you  (Read 1855 times)

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
I'm bored, so I'm sharing with you
« on: May 28, 2011, 09:03:23 pm »

Was extremely bored today, and so I did some stuff with Sony Vegas. The result? Check this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgMOcU-UC4s
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.
Re: I'm bored, so I'm sharing with you
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2011, 06:58:09 pm »

It was good though the original one is better but it was ok.

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 11:41:01 am »

Sony Vegas seems to be quite a powerful video editor, I'm downloading a trial version right now and thinking about purchasing it if it satisfies me. (Some french well-known funny video makers like Mozinor also use it. It can't be that bad ;D)
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer

Mayck

• Rotator
  • ...shhhh...
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 11:49:20 am »

Sony Vegas is ok, it's quite intuitive and easy to work with. But when it comes to working with longer videos, it's too damn unstable. (nothing is more satisfying than crash after 3 hours of rendering)

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 10:13:38 pm »

Indeed, Sony Vegas has a tendency to crash from a time to time, but it's quite cool. Might make something more serious later.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2011, 10:57:48 pm »

Sony Vegas was much complicated, so I uninstalled it and tried a lot of video editors instead. I'm now using VideoPad, a powerful and (to me) easy-to-use freeware :)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 02:25:04 pm by Izual »
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2011, 06:52:22 am »

I use Sony Vegas and I don't see whats soo complicated you will newer see more simplicity in a good video editor.On the other hand Adobe After Effects is complicated took me some time to learn it.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 21 queries.