"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 28, 2024, 11:07:49 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Best rush in 2238 history  (Read 3662 times)

Re: Best rush in 2238 history
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 05:49:40 pm »

I understand your excitement, but ...

If you really want to look pro, stop posting bullshit.

in other words: OGARNIJ SIĘ xenom :-\

Wipe

• Rotator
  • Random is god
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 05:54:47 pm »

Don't post factions trash in general board. Moved.
Games are meant to be created, not played...

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 06:02:45 pm »

well tttla looked like white flag army :/ sometimes i wonder how they are most hated faction, they give such a lot free weapons and armor to people in wasteland...
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2011, 06:07:34 pm »

Just typical swarm on poor snipers from big gunners anybody can do that if is a good moment. But yeah it was fail of our scouts BUT we won first battle with THP with i think no losses thats what i call skill no just swarm somebody.
PS:Why do you always give glory to TTTLA,C88 or VŠB we the Hawks also dying!

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2011, 06:43:50 pm »

i know this will make rage, but the first time i see the video i laugh my ass off with all that funny voices
After that i try to see the vid in good quality, it isnt, so i cant enjoy your awesome zwarm
I personally think that C88 rocks, but this battle was winned for the errors of C88 and TTTLA, not your awesome tactic, wich is simply run and shot. Is very idiot to see the guys retreathing without attack and begin to attack, what the hell were they thinking?
Current char: Oblivion, Oceansoul, Black Tears

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from: Santa Anna
Any action or inaction in a position of power will always grant you enemies
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2011, 07:16:17 pm »

I personally think that C88 rocks, but this battle was winned for the errors of C88 and TTTLA, not your awesome tactic, wich is simply run and shot. Is very idiot to see the guys retreathing without attack and begin to attack, what the hell were they thinking?

You have some truth. But they had a , more weak armors, bad positions and began to panic.  They retread to late.

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2011, 07:24:53 pm »

...not your awesome tactic, wich is simply run and shot...

Xenom didnt write that it was something more than that, the title is 'the best rush' and it was a rush ;)

Jescri

• TTTLA
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2011, 07:38:41 pm »

well tttla looked like white flag army :/ sometimes i wonder how they are most hated faction, they give such a lot free weapons and armor to people in wasteland...

You know vedaras, we are just asshole french noobs. TTTLA are gays. TTTLA play like brahmins. TTTLA are swarmers. French are hypocrytes. French have no balls. TTTLA smell like vedaras' shit. TTTLA are cheaters. TTTLA are trollers. TTTLA love Justin Bierber.

I said everything about everybody want to say about TTTLA. We can close this shitty topic or I create one topic per video that we made.
[My signature was too big, like Jescri's dick]

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2011, 07:42:48 pm »

TTTLA love Justin Bierber.
You sick perverts! That was really disgusting, even for a froggie-chicken-no-ball-gaylords-whatever.

:>
Nie biegaj za stadem.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2011, 07:46:33 pm »

You know vedaras, we are just asshole french noobs. TTTLA are gays. TTTLA play like brahmins. TTTLA are swarmers. French are hypocrytes. French have no balls. TTTLA smell like vedaras' shit. TTTLA are cheaters. TTTLA are trollers. TTTLA love Justin Bierber.

I said everything about everybody want to say about TTTLA. We can close this shitty topic or I create one topic per video that we made.

first time i agree with you. Just i think you forgot to mention that tttla ar pkers and cowards also, but still admitting whats wrong is first step in changing!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 07:59:45 pm by vedaras »

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2011, 08:36:59 pm »

oh that words really hurt your sensibility.... nah youre good players, Vedaras and other guys troll against you as a natural law, tough that idiot tactic yours in the video made you look bad
PD: create another topic with TTTLA winning videos wont solutionate the things since you were completely wiped out. nothing can win that, and is YOUR fault not the inteligence of the enemy team
Current char: Oblivion, Oceansoul, Black Tears

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from: Santa Anna
Any action or inaction in a position of power will always grant you enemies
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2011, 08:42:19 pm »

To be fair, Chosen Soldiers, you should have mentioned that you were patiently waiting over map with your 18 soldiers during our fight against the Highway Pirates who were taking Den.

We were 15+, Highway Pirates were 15+ => we finally won after a harsh fight and THEN you stroke with your rush (great I must say) against us.

It's always easier for a 3rd group to strike AFTER a fight just happened between 2 groups (we were spread out, still enjoying our fresh victory)
TTTLA for a New World Order

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2011, 09:12:02 pm »

PD: create another topic with TTTLA winning videos

lol man, thats a good one, i would buy you beer for this if i could.  ;D

Jescri

• TTTLA
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2011, 09:16:37 pm »

lol man, thats a good one, i would buy you beer for this if i could.  ;D

Vedaras, you have no gang, so why do you posting in gang issue ?
[My signature was too big, like Jescri's dick]
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 21 queries.