"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 02, 2024, 08:13:21 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Help I think I broke the game. I'm trapped.  (Read 9042 times)

Re: Help I think I broke the game. I'm trapped.
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2011, 11:17:39 pm »

@Marrxman
How do you know that a Russian jailed him?

BTW. Russian community is awesome.

Marrxman

• Hangovers are the wrath of grapes
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2011, 12:01:46 am »

Why would a GM jail someone with a name like that unless he is offended, and why would he be offended if hes not Russian?

wreese2u

• Been walking these streets since last night...
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2011, 01:50:35 am »

Your nickname is "Fuck Russia" and you wonder why you are jailed? One of the better posts today.

Enjoy roleplaying a captive forever.
gawd surf babyrapist or ifuckyermom is better?
hostile gms

Hasina

• <(^.^<) (>^.^)>
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2011, 10:24:07 am »

Your nickname is "Fuck Russia" and you wonder why you are jailed? One of the better posts today.

Enjoy roleplaying a captive forever.

oh my surf that was Awesome haha!
*poke*
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2011, 12:09:59 pm »

Why would a GM jail someone with a name like that unless he is offended, and why would he be offended if hes not Russian?
Because we live in a society, and if someone offends someone, and a GM witnesses that and takes that as offending, he has the right to ban the offender.

pawns4mons

• Такова жизнь в зоне!
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2011, 09:00:41 pm »

Because we live in a society, and if someone offends someone, and a GM witnesses that and takes that as offending, he has the right to ban the offender.

Society =/= A Video Game.??????

Lol I dont think so. Everyone should chill and try to remember we are just trying to all have fun here.
Peace And Love.

Gruik

• GROAR!
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2011, 10:17:48 pm »

Everyone should chill and try to remember we are just trying to all have fun here.

Everybody doesn't have humour, sometimes differences between RP and real bad mentality is thin, FOnline have this unique particularity to make people very serious about it (too many in-game frustrations?), there's a lot of reasons. But despite all tenses/wars/all that shit, I must admit that I very like this community, by its unique kind ^^ !

Glad you're free, plus I didn't see "GM ABUZZZE!!$$" in every posts, that's a progress isn't it XD ? Be careful next time !

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2011, 10:34:10 pm »

Society =/= A Video Game.??????
A MMOPARPG please  :D
Everyone should chill and try to remember we are just trying to all have fun here.
Can you have fun if you see people saying "<Your Country> sucks/licks/is shit" ?   You are new, so the GMs forgive you... for now  ;)
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Still, the FOnline community is a thing of it's own class.

Marrxman

• Hangovers are the wrath of grapes
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2011, 04:44:10 am »

A MMOPARPG please  :DCan you have fun if you see people saying "<Your Country> sucks/licks/is shit" ?   

Yes. I couldn't care less if someone insulted my country.
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2011, 10:19:43 am »

Time to make chars everyone

Fuck Russia 2, 3, 4, etc - If you want to make a statement LOL.

That's intense though! What else can you be imprisoned for>?
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2011, 01:10:28 pm »

Hurr durr it's a global online game, so still a society.
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2011, 08:39:13 pm »

So we have to constantly play in fear of offending other players or we will get banned. Got it.

Frenchy

• TSAR
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2011, 09:17:09 pm »

Ok so I was just checking stuff out in my tent and next thing I know I am in this prison tripping balls having NO IDEA what is going on and I can't leave, Then this dude comes out of nowhere and says I'm in here for having an Offensive Name (my name was "Fuck Russia") I dont actually hate russians or have anything against them I just thought it was a funny taunting name ;)

So the guy tells me to change my name or make a new character and when I asked if he was a GM he just said "Nope just some guy passing through" and he vanished. Well now what?, I'm trapped in here, I have no problem deleting my character but there is no option to do that, I can't change my name either as much as I would like to.

Also Making a new character isnt an option the game has a glitch where you cant sign out if you are indoors or something, When I try and sign in my new account it just says "wait 10 minutes" after 30 mins of waiting I had a shower and ate and it still says that, I looked it up on google and thats where I learned the glitch that you wont actually sign out if you are indoors so you need to go to world map or outside or something, Which I can't do because I'm trapped.

I would reinstall the game but honestly I cant see how that would change anything, Same account, Same Computer.

What do I do? I just started playing this game lastnight and I really love it now I'm trapped.

Pic related, my prison.

Good joke  ;D
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 09:19:26 pm by Frenchy »
« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2011, 10:01:20 pm »

So we have to constantly play in fear of offending other players or we will get banned. Got it.
When I say offending I mean real, intentional offending. Not some nickname bullshit. The guy clearly stated he doesn't mean anything by using his name.
And if you don't offend someone intentionaly, you shouldn't play in fear :>

About living in society: we live in a society.

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2011, 11:17:01 pm »

True, using "Fuck Russia" means you don't mean anything. This is impressive.

I'm locking this now to prevent you from using common sense too much.
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 22 queries.