"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 01:18:38 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Make beds usuable  (Read 1116 times)

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
Make beds usuable
« on: May 19, 2011, 09:30:06 pm »

we need to sleep in this game, how about we can go to sleep in the game and we will heal 6 ties faster if we are logged in and normaly if we are logged off(we do not heal if we are logged off)
  to sleep you can use the hand on a bed, but wille you are sleeping others can't use that bed
  also probably some balance solutions(is a bit overpowered, no?)
  how about you are not alowded to wake up for the time you are sleeping(like in F2, was so annoyed if i chose to heal fully and sleep like 7 days in a row)
  or something like that.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 09:31:56 pm by LagMaster »

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
Re: Make beds usuable
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 10:16:34 pm »

im against, this would remove all power from fa and doctor since people could create tents near all places they live in. Shitty suggestion nothing personal.

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 10:18:50 pm »

As far as you really sleep for long time, it's fine. Otherwise, it makes FA less useful.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

Cola

• Knowledge is everything.
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 10:25:06 pm »

So when you go to sleep... will the time continue like normally?
For example if you sleep for 6 hours... will you wake up later or at the same time?
Will everyone have diffrent times on thier characters or will there be no change of the time?
Will we wait for hours or minutes?

I don't like this idea... It's pretty useless due to the fact that we have FA.
My current In-game name is Colan.

Handyman

• Zostałem Południowcem !
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2011, 09:01:37 am »

Time in game is one time for whole server day and nigh night and day and it will not be changed imo
If you put your char for ingame 6 hours it will need to sleep 6 hours server time, no speedups, so in real itme it will be 2,5 hour am i right ?
time in game is 24xfaster than real or just clear me

idea is good Handyman approves !
Why would you argue with someone, while you can kill him.

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2011, 04:05:53 pm »

Time in game is one time for whole server day and nigh night and day and it will not be changed imo
If you put your char for ingame 6 hours it will need to sleep 6 hours server time, no speedups, so in real itme it will be 2,5 hour am i right ?
time in game is 24xfaster than real or just clear me

idea is good Handyman approves !

1 in-game minute = 3 real life seconds.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2011, 11:02:56 pm »

i say try it out ..... said this 3 min again its a beta and we have to try things like this out to see what will happen cant just say will make fa useless cuz really in a tc/pvp/pve fight how many guys are going to just ooooo shit am down to 20hp better take a rest mid battle.
Roaming the waste again.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 21 queries.