"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 05, 2024, 09:14:29 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: How are you feeling?  (Read 8312 times)

Cola

• Knowledge is everything.
Re: How are you feeling?
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2011, 01:19:17 pm »

My neighbour died a few days ago from alcohol poisoning, right at the birthday party of his girlfriend.
I saw her today, offered my condolences, said, she can rely on me if she needs help, but couldn't say much to her consolation, don't know if it was a right thing to do.
Besides, i'm bit off my meds, so i'm feeling pretty empty right now. Like, really numb. Not sad or something.

May your neighbour rest in peace. I feel sorry for all the relatives to this person.

my back hurts a lot

I'm sorry  :-\
My current In-game name is Colan.
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2011, 01:30:37 pm »

I am so sorry for you too, same as Cola. I feel sorry for all people in the world. I really appreciate something and really thank you for something else. I only want to tell you, keep this good work. And once again, i am really sorry  :-[

Can i be GM right now ? Or it need something more ? ....oh, and really sorry
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2011, 03:37:40 pm »

Become a GM needs a lot. i asked to become one to help the Game and the people, but there were no one needed. I also said that i do not want to have access to overpower'd stat's. But they have enough People so i said that i am ready if they need someone too.

I feel Bored. Nothing big happens last time because most people only wait for the Wipe.
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Still, the FOnline community is a thing of it's own class.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2011, 03:52:02 pm »

I am so sorry for you too, same as Cola. I feel sorry for all people in the world. I really appreciate something and really thank you for something else. I only want to tell you, keep this good work. And once again, i am really sorry  :-[

you still need to tell what people can and cannot do, and give some work to moderators and devs, it seems they have nothing to do also.

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2011, 05:25:26 pm »

..., and give some work to moderators and devs, it seems they have nothing to do also.
Since what Moment?
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Y0ssarian

• incredible
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2011, 07:50:04 pm »

I'm loling right now. That's how I feel.

Again trying to become GM ?

You are really helpful Cola. I appreciate your work too. You are my favorite moderator  8)

This "sweet" words will not play server for next month you know Cola ? Why you still want to become an GM ?

Young and unstable...[sic](Presumed speaking of Cola)

Right now i feel that i dont believe any single word which Cola said.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 10:21:09 pm by Y0ssarian »
power

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2011, 07:57:38 pm »

Quote from: Hololasima
Young and unstable ...

Actually I would consider someone following another poster into each thread to babble about random things to be very unstable, insecure and probably more bored then it is healthy.

Quote from: Hololasima"
This "sweet" words will not play server for next month you know Cola ?

Get the fuck out if the only thing you want to read on a forum is insults and random trolling. People appreciating other peoples efforts? HOW THE FUCK DARE THEY!

______

As for me, I'm feeling good. Just finished some loose ends on writing, ate a lasagne and will do a bicycletrip through a countryside reeking of rain. Nice!

Cola

• Knowledge is everything.
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2011, 08:02:49 pm »

Actually I would consider someone following another poster into each thread to babble about random things to be very unstable, insecure and probably more bored then it is healthy.

Get the fuck out if the only thing you want to read on a forum is insults and random trolling. People appreciating other peoples efforts? HOW THE FUCK DARE THEY!

______

As for me, I'm feeling good. Just finished some loose ends on writing, ate a lasagne and will do a bicycletrip through a countryside reeking of rain. Nice!

Thank you Surf for sharing your thoughts with us!  :)
My current In-game name is Colan.

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2011, 08:02:58 pm »

...ate a lasagne...
damn, now I am Hungry  :D

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2011, 08:14:36 pm »

i feel its time to change my avatar, i hope u will enjoy it as always...

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2011, 08:39:19 pm »

i feel its time to change my avatar, i hope u will enjoy it as always...
Fake boobs are so ... fake.

Do I feel lucky today? Now do ya, punk?
Nie biegaj za stadem.

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2011, 09:18:01 pm »

______

Tell me dear Surf. Did i insulted Cola ? Dont think so. By the way, why you care what i am doing here on forum ? You follow me ? ...

To topic: Right now i feel that i dont believe any single word which Cola said. Thats how i feel. What is wrong with it.

And thanks Surf that you sharing your feelings with us. I really appreciate it. Keep in good work.
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2011, 09:22:45 pm »

Paranoid, chlostrophobic, violent, xenophobic, and most importantly, mind-muddled.

It would seem I am schizophrenic but I am able to control myself...

So in a word:  Shit

@cola,holo,etc.:

It would seem the butt-hurt train is spreading, take cover!
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2011, 09:37:29 pm »

I am feelin high right now.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

Y0ssarian

• incredible
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2011, 10:18:58 pm »

By the way, why you care what i am doing here on forum ? You follow me ? ...

To topic: Right now i feel that i dont believe any single word which Cola said.

It's just the frequency at which you talk about him. Are you lovers?  ;D

edit: quote post update

power
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Page created in 0.399 seconds with 21 queries.