"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 08, 2024, 06:43:09 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: looking for a base  (Read 3969 times)

looking for a base
« on: May 07, 2011, 05:55:10 pm »

hey me and some friends are interested in buying a base and wanted to know if there is anyone out there selling on? pm me or post on here thank you

Frenchy

• TSAR
Re: looking for a base
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 11:00:21 pm »

Post it in ''Trade Section''  :)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 11:08:40 pm by Frenchy »

Cola

• Knowledge is everything.
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 04:52:35 pm »

Post it in ''Trade Section''  :)

Also, when (or if) moderators move this thread to the "Trade Offers" section, people are not allowed to comment on that thread.
Tell them to use PM instead.

Quote from: Lisac ("Trade offers" rules.)
Use PM (private messages) to arrange trading details. Topics should be used for trading offers only. If you want to trade, contact the seller/buyer via PM.

@Moderators - You should wipe the comments on this thread and move it to "trade offers".
Thank you very much, I appreciate your work!  :)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 04:54:08 pm by Cola »
My current In-game name is Colan.
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 07:36:17 pm »

You are really helpful Cola. I appreciate your work too. You are my favorite moderator  8)
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 08:24:49 pm »

@Moderators - You should wipe the comments on this thread and move it to "trade offers".

moderators know what to do without 15 year old kid telling them what to do. Get over it.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 10:55:08 pm »

moderators know what to do without 15 year old kid telling them what to do. Get over it.
Why do people hate everyone younger than them...?  Feelin a bit crusty there vedaras? :P
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2011, 11:26:01 pm »

You are really helpful Cola. I appreciate your work too. You are my favorite moderator  8)
hahahaha you make me laugh i think he wants to be a mod thats why he is saying rules are godly follow them ...... he will never be mod chuck norris told me soo. :o
Roaming the waste again.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2011, 11:36:49 pm »

Why do people hate everyone younger than them...?  Feelin a bit crusty there vedaras? :P

why do you say everyone? i didint say anything to any other person related to their age.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2011, 11:40:11 pm »

why do you say everyone? i didint say anything to any other person related to their age.
I mean everyone have this problem with people younger than them.  It's not just you making these stupid "some-what on the racism level" insults.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2011, 11:45:52 pm »

I mean everyone have this problem with people younger than them.  It's not just you making these stupid "some-what on the racism level" insults.

nah its not his age related. Age in here is taken just to point out why he is like that. And he is like mr wanna be gm. He asked to be gm, he got refused pretty hard, now he is trying to be in some moderator-like role when he is not. He has no right others to tell what to do, or what not to do. And he is even doing that to real moderators, i just want to put this kid down on ground from his dreams. Nothing racistic or whatever you say.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2011, 12:40:30 am »

nah its not his age related. Age in here is taken just to point out why he is like that. And he is like mr wanna be gm. He asked to be gm, he got refused pretty hard, now he is trying to be in some moderator-like role when he is not. He has no right others to tell what to do, or what not to do. And he is even doing that to real moderators, i just want to put this kid down on ground from his dreams. Nothing racistic or whatever you say.

The only thing you are doing is working towards your next ban.

Y0ssarian

• incredible
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2011, 07:16:47 am »

Geeze I've only seen Cola been helpful and productive and never any trolololol. Why not just leave him alone? I'm surprised how much aboose he takes without ever regarding it. Like a dog with a mean master. :S
power

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2011, 11:55:13 am »

The only thing you are doing is working towards your next ban.

maybe ban cola for off topic always? Look his posts, he never writes about topic. Or if you are pretending moderator you dont need to stick to rules yourself?

Cola

• Knowledge is everything.
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2011, 05:41:48 pm »

maybe ban cola for off topic always? Look his posts, he never writes about topic. Or if you are pretending moderator you dont need to stick to rules yourself?

There are no rules that are saying that you cannot post off topic messages.
If you are unsure about the forum rules, I suggest you to visit this topic:
http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=8.0

Ofcourse if this thread were in the right section, these rules would be valid:

Addition:

Use PM (private messages) to arrange trading details. Topics should be used for trading offers only. If you want to trade, contact the seller/buyer via PM.

But at the moment it is in the "Faction Announcements" section and therefor the rule is not valid.
So, we are allowed to discuss things on here. But we can show the moderators, the thread creator and others respect and stop posting
off topic messages. One off topic message here and there is allright in my opinion however, it's a refreshing thing!  ::)

« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 05:49:46 pm by Cola »
My current In-game name is Colan.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2011, 01:40:09 am »

all your messages is simple shit rather than refreshing. They have no value or anything, you do not solve people problem on which they create the topic in first place, you do not give them a hint how they can solve their problems or anything, you just post some random shit which would be ok if you would be moderator, but you are not and you wont be, so its about time to get yourself in a role of normal player.
i agree
Roaming the waste again.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 23 queries.