"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 19, 2024, 11:22:10 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Hey there  (Read 797 times)

Hey there
« on: May 12, 2011, 05:23:35 pm »

hey im completley new here and so on, im just downloading fallout2 and mods it will take around a day or so...

Im writing this topic becouse i want to know, how to get into server, what do i need, where are the largest people plays, what should i read (please links) and the main question, is it hard on the begin?

i may try to get friend or two here and team up with them...

Xarr

• Former Troll
Re: Hey there
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 05:51:13 pm »

Greetings,

How to get into server
Download the FOnline: 2238 Mod and Install it. Then Use Config.exe and set The Master.dat and Critter.dat to to the File from Your Fallout2 (You can find it on the CD in the normal Root, If you Download it it should be there also.

What do i need
Internet Conection + Master.dat and Critter.dat from Fallout 2 + FOnline: 2238 Mod

Where are the largest people plays
(If i understood you) Just travel to a City Like NCR, Hub, Modoc, etc. Watch out! Some City's are unguared, so you just could get killed there.

What should i read (please links)
The Wiki

is it hard on the begin
A bit
You need to get Friends who Help you out.
If you say People that they Offer you Help, be carefull. A lot of people want to kill you.
Without a Tent you lose everything with you

i may try to get friend...
If you got the Time come to NCR or to Hub, i can help you out with Gun's, Armor's and Gain Exp
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 05:56:11 pm by Xarr »
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Still, the FOnline community is a thing of it's own class.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 18 queries.