"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 11:38:25 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Call for donations  (Read 13217 times)

Bartosz

• Rotator
  • There'd better be a killer reason...
Call for donations
« on: May 12, 2011, 10:49:57 am »

Time's running fast, and the drill is as usual...

We need to gather 130e till the end of that month, I'm pretty sure we will, we always do.

We're also aware of everything that's said in regard of the donations, i'm not addressing any of these issues here, however, it's not like we're not reading/listening - this is just reminder message, no need to start futher discussions.

Remember, server shutdown can happen here unless we...keep'em firing!

(press the fire button, to keep donating)

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
Re: Call for donations
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 04:37:48 pm »

This is the least i can do to show my appreciation for all the hard work the developers and the rest of the team have done in the past. I'm glad to help keeping the project up and running.
Thank you for your great work!

smashes the fire button

Cola

• Knowledge is everything.
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 10:41:55 pm »

I don't have the best economy at the moment so I'm sorry but I won't donate at this time.
However, I would like to thank all of the developers, testers, game masters and all the players for
participating & building this great modification.  :)

I will probably donate the next time if my economy is better.
Anyways I really appriciate the work you are doing and I'm honored to be a part of the community.

My current In-game name is Colan.
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 11:26:05 pm »

This "sweet" words will not play server for next month you know Cola ? Why you still want to become an GM ?
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 11:32:48 pm »

This "sweet" words will not play server for next month you know Cola ? Why you still want to become an GM ?

Why do you follow him everywhere repeating the same? He has done nothing wrong and wrote a normal post. Give him a break.
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 11:55:00 pm »

Sorry for offtopic, i didnt want type more than one post. But you REALLY dont see anything in his every post ? Come on, even blind man must see it

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2011, 11:56:49 pm »

I see someone being a bit over enthusiastic, but I can hardly say that it's something bad. Better then people insulting each other all day on the forums.
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2011, 11:59:30 pm »

Yeah, maybe its better than insulting, i agree. But this, what Cola is doing on forum is just pathetic and funny. I dont believe him any single word, "I appreciate" here and "Keep doing great job" there and so and so ...

I am really sorry for offtopic. Feel free to erase my posts, anyone

Bartosz

• Rotator
  • There'd better be a killer reason...
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2011, 08:59:20 am »

I am really sorry for offtopic. Feel free to erase my posts, anyone

Heh, since you've managed to perform quick and small argument in few short posts, without overdiscussing, I'm not erasing anything, it's ok:)

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2011, 01:49:59 pm »

Sorry, Can't donate anything. I am happy if i can get something to eat. ;)

P.S. Seems like hololasima sees everything negative :/
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Still, the FOnline community is a thing of it's own class.
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2011, 06:00:25 pm »

I have donated too but I will quote one of my fellows who didn't donate this time:

I do not care that the game is over or not, I do not care if there are bugs or not, I do not care that the update is long to arrive ...
Yet, if I have to contribute in some way or another in a game, I want to know what's going on:

- Ideas that are debated, tracks on which developpers are thinking about ... This in order to have a very vague idea of what could become the game
     - Current Game progress:  “we have finished such a script, well ... we're working on the game engine, you will understand nothing but this still happens ...”

To sum up: some little communication

TTTLA for a New World Order

Y0ssarian

• incredible
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2011, 06:18:38 pm »

Ever since my... gambling problems, the wife takes care of the paycheck and bills.
power
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2011, 09:34:02 pm »

Is there any other way of donation besides pay pal?

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2011, 02:13:16 pm »

Im not saying i like all the changes made recently (like fast shot trait for example) but you guys do huge job to keep us happy (and ragging sometimes :D). So i hit the fire button as well.
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2011, 09:29:31 pm »

uh... are there any list of changes - as i check last changes were made in march... it's near 2 months without any update?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 18 queries.