"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 09, 2024, 12:00:38 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: important observation about the game  (Read 9338 times)

Surf

• это моё.
Re: important observation about the game
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2011, 05:25:00 pm »

I believe surf stated a lvl 10 alt would only have 1-2, although I believe i read somewhere that there may be many more melee mercs that you can have at a time but fewer ranged/supermutant ones.

You must mistake me with Solar - I didn't say that. ;)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2011, 06:13:51 pm »

ПЕРЕЦ, If you think the mercs with bazookas are powerful, then you miss the ones that holds Light Support Weapon. In the case you haven't seen/met them (My PC has even feel them, lol) they can be up from 1-5 from one PC, If you feel the power of 5 LSW at a grid camp (massive, instantaneous damage), then you will know how well that weapon works, ;D.
  Someone has met my mercs before  :P.  Bazooka are shits.

50-60 damage each rocket * 5 mercenaries = 250-300 damage.  Then they must reload.

90-100 damage each lsw burst * 5 = 450-500 damage.  And they can burst two more time before reload.

Hmmm...  Probably shouldn't have mentioned this, now everyone will use lsw.  :o
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2011, 06:21:22 pm »

Someone has met my mercs before  :P.  Bazooka are shits.

50-60 damage each rocket * 5 mercenaries = 250-300 damage.  Then they must reload.

90-100 damage each lsw burst * 5 = 450-500 damage.  And they can burst two more time before reload.

Hmmm...  Probably shouldn't have mentioned this, now everyone will use lsw.  :o

So where is the balance ????? damage 500 hp for half a second for player who have 221 hp!!!!! and not by you but from only a NPC!!!! while you are against that player 1 vs 1 bude loser!!!!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 06:34:35 pm by ПЕРЕЦ »

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2011, 06:22:13 pm »

So where is the balance ????? damage 500 hp for half a second for player who have 221 hp!!!!!
its going to be balanced ffs.

Calm the hell down.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Cola

• Knowledge is everything.
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2011, 06:58:03 pm »

ПЕРЕЦ, the wasteland is a harsh place.
I think there should be more harshness but at the same time not.
We gotta find a balance and the developers are working on this.

My current In-game name is Colan.
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2011, 07:21:00 pm »

ПЕРЕЦ, the wasteland is a harsh place.
I think there should be more harshness but at the same time not.
We gotta find a balance and the developers are working on this.

I know that wasteland is a cruel place, and I like it. BUT! anyone people against Mercs in RT do not have any chances to survive! ))

Cola

• Knowledge is everything.
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2011, 07:34:05 pm »

I know that wasteland is a cruel place, and I like it. BUT! anyone people against Mercs in RT do not have any chances to survive! ))

Yes, if they have mercs aswell.
My current In-game name is Colan.
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2011, 07:58:08 pm »

Yes, if they have mercs aswell.

So it's unfair! everyone should have a chance, especially for a players 21 level!

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2011, 08:31:19 pm »

I laughed.  Yes, if they're right at grid.  But anywhere else a player being the obvious more intelligent being over AI he can just sit his happy ass in a building and 1 hex burst every single one.  (Every gun build can do this, because they all have a burst type weapon, so you can't cry about it if your a sniper.)
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2011, 08:32:19 pm »

Well you can say its unfair but its the numbers mostly a group of six should have more chance then one guy. Never tried to attack but I think 6 player contra 1 with 5 merc would end with the death of that guy which means he/she lose the mercs no matter what but I even think that those mercs would die pretty fast if they are not leveled up ones. There were a situation that leaded to a defend 4 vs 1 + 3 mercs (each rocket) well the mercs died fast though we didn't got their leader she bursted our asses. Well big guns do much more damage then small guns. We could say that its not fair but I would rather say its irritating then unfair.
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2011, 08:49:47 pm »

So it's unfair! everyone should have a chance, especially for a players 21 level!
make balanced character, use sneak, 1 hex burst that merc leader....
вытри сопли.
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2011, 09:42:49 pm »

I laughed.  Yes, if they're right at grid.  But anywhere else a player being the obvious more intelligent being over AI he can just sit his happy ass in a building and 1 hex burst every single one.  (Every gun build can do this, because they all have a burst type weapon, so you can't cry about it if your a sniper.)
I'm talking about some players (mercs) are at locations with their mercenaries, and waiting for victims in the RT. The one player who came to him in the RT - no have absolutely no one chance to to survive! because people who come to them, are around the mercenaries, who kill them for half a second!! you understand that this is unfair?
and do on the first page (in the screenshot) I look like a sniper??)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 09:54:10 pm by ПЕРЕЦ »

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2011, 10:12:51 pm »

I'm talking about some players (mercs) are at locations with their mercenaries, and waiting for victims in the RT. The one player who came to him in the RT - no have absolutely no one chance to to survive! because people who come to them, are around the mercenaries, who kill them for half a second!! you understand that this is unfair?
Ya could be.  Laser sniper.
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2011, 10:17:30 pm »

Thats why it's called a TRAP. It's not meant to be fair. It's just the same as TB build chars trapping RT players in a TB battle so they have the advantage. Thats not fair either, but it's a trap and not meant to be fair. When mutants were in the game I was once trapped by a TB char when i had 5 mutants on me, everyone died and I lost everything...... I was not happy
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 10:19:13 pm by aForcefulThrust »

DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2011, 11:32:14 pm »

While there will be limit to 1-2 merc per alt there should be also some hard way to get them.
For example some quest or they should cost a lot of caps. People will still have an option to catch/buy slaves.
Catching slaves take some time so its much way better then buying the cheapest mercenary and equip him with RL.

All ways wich will force players to spend a lot of time to obtain One merc are WELCOME.
Quests - take some time - Good, less proxy leaders
Catching slaves - take some time - Good, less proxy leaders, also improve players interactions.
High Prices (like 50k for cheapest one) - take a lot of time to collect high amount of money (after wipe there wont be free caps in TC lockers) - Good, less proxy leaders.

Players will still have an option to have own "pet" but it wont be so easy as it is now to create 1lvl mercs commanders.
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Page created in 0.203 seconds with 19 queries.