"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 12:27:30 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Putting Items on Consignment  (Read 2131 times)

Putting Items on Consignment
« on: May 06, 2011, 09:24:50 pm »

How about this?: allowing players to leave items with merchants in towns, the seller could set the price they want for the items and simply leave them on consignment. Buyers could then browse, and if they like buy the items without actually having to deal directly with the seller. Maybe you could use all those empty tables and shelves in various shops for this purpose. Something similar could be done with slaves, perhaps through Vortis or Metzger. Just a thought.

I don't know if this has been brought idea up before but I was just thinking what a pain it is to buy and sell through the forums, or by standing around in towns shouting. You could get around this easily if some sort of consignment system were implemented. Because the number of players in-game is generally low, and the peak hours are unusual, I think this feature would dramatically improve the player-to-player market.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 09:54:02 pm by xPoopyPants666x »
Re: Putting Items on Consignment
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 12:59:45 am »

Indeed it has been brought up before, please use the search option.

kraskish

• Chars: Perforator & Penetrator =D
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2011, 11:53:47 am »

in game auction instead of forum one :s +1
Chars: Perforator, Penetrator Leaderator

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 02:46:10 am »

I made a post against the name and avatar of PoopyPants, it get wiped out in less than a minute. yes it was aggresive
(or maybe i post it wrong and the post was not really insultive)

whatever, i think that your name is one of the worst ever done, and your avatar is offensive. it should be wiped out same way as my post.
Current char: Oblivion, Oceansoul, Black Tears

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from: Santa Anna
Any action or inaction in a position of power will always grant you enemies

solid snake

• Got a smoke?
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2011, 03:44:51 am »

whatever, i think that your name is one of the worst ever done, and your avatar is offensive. it should be wiped out same way as my post.

there are people on this forum with avatars of naked women man.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2011, 04:51:19 am »

I made a post against the name and avatar of PoopyPants, it get wiped out in less than a minute. yes it was aggresive
(or maybe i post it wrong and the post was not really insultive)

so you think poopypants and a picure of a man in shorts is offensive grow up then come and talk with the big boys.
Roaming the waste again.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2011, 04:52:54 am »

It is rather disgusting though.... 
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2011, 05:10:34 am »

so you think poopypants and a picure of a man in shorts is offensive grow up then come and talk with the big boys.
haha, its better to you dont know how old am i.
tough you read it wrong, i actually think that his name whas idiot, you know classic 666 between x and a fool name.
and his image is offensive in a exclusive personally way
also i have no problem with other nude avatars but this....

Sorry for my bad english
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2011, 05:20:07 am »

Reiniat how can you talk about offensive when under "other alts" on your sig you have hitler listed, STFU.

wreese2u

• Been walking these streets since last night...
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2011, 07:22:09 am »

tough you read it wrong, i actually think that his name whas idiot, you know classic 666 between x and a fool name.
it is rather nasty x.x

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2011, 02:12:27 pm »

am sure you are older then me but i mean i know its nasty but not i think we are all old enough to get deal with it i mean no offsence to you i dont mean i think we can deal with it there's some really fucked up avatars and names on this fourms that should not be here i agree there but they are here and if thats what the person whats as a avatar they might as well just deal with it and just not look at it.  :P
Roaming the waste again.

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2011, 09:11:41 pm »

am sure you are older then me but i mean i know its nasty but not i think we are all old enough to get deal with it i mean no offsence to you i dont mean i think we can deal with it there's some really fucked up avatars and names on this fourms that should not be here i agree there but they are here and if thats what the person whats as a avatar they might as well just deal with it and just not look at it.  :P
holy cow.... you explain it very well, now i dont know what to say....+1

Reiniat how can you talk about offensive when under "other alts" on your sig you have hitler listed, STFU.
uh i didnt think about that, my Adolf Hitler is actually a pk, but of course is not a polish-jude killer or something, sincerously i put that because i believe awesome the idea of "holy shit Hitler kill me", and because i made most of my alts with popular names: like Pancho Villa, JFK, Hussein, Edison or even Don Quijote, and i made a set of alts with Stalin, Churchill, Heisenhower and Hitler. however they all are low lvl, exept hitler.
but i wasnt trying to ofend someone.  :P
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 09:14:52 pm by Reiniat »

Sorry for my bad english

kraskish

• Chars: Perforator & Penetrator =D
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2011, 01:20:21 pm »

uh i didnt think about that, my Adolf Hitler is actually a pk, but of course is not a polish-jude killer or something, sincerously i put that because i believe awesome the idea of "holy shit Hitler kill me", and because i made most of my alts with popular names: like Pancho Villa, JFK, Hussein, Edison or even Don Quijote, and i made a set of alts with Stalin, Churchill, Heisenhower and Hitler. however they all are low lvl, exept hitler.
but i wasnt trying to ofend someone.  :P

Well, maybe OP thinks his name and avatar are awesome or made for fun. How can you judge tastes if you personally have your own vices :S
Chars: Perforator, Penetrator Leaderator
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2011, 08:24:22 pm »

Great idea. Stuff like this is a huge boost for any ingame economy.

Get the rest of this crap out of here.

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2011, 11:13:57 pm »

Well, maybe OP thinks his name and avatar are awesome or made for fun. How can you judge tastes if you personally have your own vices :S
i dont want to mess this treath more, but i need to point that i say:
Quote from: Reiniat
i actually think that his name whas idiot, you know classic 666 between x and a fool name.
read everything before of post

also i think the idea of poopy pants is nice, but it needs to have a Barter relation, also you can with high Barter sell items to a big price, and buyem for low, wich is obviously exploitable.

Sorry for my bad english
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 21 queries.