"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 29, 2024, 07:03:23 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: "Did you know...?" (useful tips)  (Read 15017 times)

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
Re: "Did you know...?" (useful tips) [update6]
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2011, 04:23:55 pm »

From what ghoul :P?

Ghoul in NCR train station. Read the tips!

However: superstims loss of HP can happen after death. And it can easily kill you. If you know you used superstims before dying, find a way to heal yourself, or don't take any car nor enter in a base where you're only friend.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 04:26:46 pm by Crazy »
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

Rascal

• FOnline2!
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2011, 02:08:59 am »

u said that mercs starting hp depends on luck (ingame stat) of the char is buying. Is it the only factor here ?
And a question how to "give" merc to another player ? or is it possible only with slaves ?

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2011, 02:12:26 am »

Michael said it is not. Perception also matters inversely, Charisma matters, Endurance might matter.

No, you can't give a merc to another player.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Grommok

• Desert Ranger
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2011, 04:35:02 pm »

I suggest of makin' this sticky.
Quote from: Grommok
Chi si ritira dalla lotta
E' un gran figlio di mignotta!

DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2011, 05:03:38 pm »

And a question how to "give" merc to another player ? or is it possible only with slaves ?
There shouldnt be any possibility to "give" merc to another player, because players will create an alt with perfect SPECIAL just to hire mercs, then they will give them to their perfect merc comanders.
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2011, 05:36:36 pm »

Docan i dont get you why, you need to make special alt to have mercs, because in any other way they are useless ;D Like trying to make 2 things in one char its shit not character :d (and this is anty alt system, good joke)
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2011, 12:43:51 pm »

A little bit of more info for dogs only their limitless carry weight was said but like the trappers dogs have some outdoorsman too especially dogs that are used for scouting.
A little about female trappers too according to the wiki they have more outdoorsman skill then the dudes and their metal armor gives them better damage resistance also they can throw grenades.
Ghoul slaves are quite the same as ghoul mercs (without level up) they often do similar damages with crits.
If you have a radio on a channel you use have it in your hand in the cities or turn it to a different station.

Grommok

• Desert Ranger
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2011, 07:02:18 pm »

If you have a radio on a channel you use have it in your hand in the cities or turn it to a different station.
What do ya mean?
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2011, 08:40:26 pm »

What do ya mean?

I think it's suggesting that if you use a secret radio channel for communication, (i.e. you and your gang use channel #1234), when you enter a city, keep the radio in your hand (so it can't be stolen by thieves) or change it to another number (so if it is stolen, the thief doesn't have your number) until you leave the city.

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2011, 08:42:51 pm »

brahmins that you tame will have after taming the same HP they got
that is 35,37,40,50, even 63

also they are the only folowers that can level(i saw a 101 HP brahmin)

and if a folower(human or NPC slave/merk/dog/brahmin) have higher Outdoorsmen then you, if you encounter something they will warn you and they will get the xp

you can see infinite number of tents, but you can only build one, if you build other one, you will lose it

you can upgrade a base to other base under the same name, but only the members that where with you at the upgrade will see it, this may be usefull in order to lose traitors/ desertors/ untrusted members(the data base will be the same, so if you bring them again without editing it, they will know the new location)

I think it's suggesting that if you use a secret radio channel for communication, (i.e. you and your gang use channel #1234), when you enter a city, keep the radio in your hand (so it can't be stolen by thieves) or change it to another number (so if it is stolen, the thief doesn't have your number) until you leave the city.
or you can just use the science skill on it on WM

you can use inventory items and skills on world map on other players and invenotry items(exept steal)

if you are annoyed with encounters bump up your ODM, if you are a pure combat build, stay away from busy player routes(if you need to stay to low outdoorsmen)

and BTW, i am LagMaster, not Lagmaster
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 09:11:13 pm by LagMaster »

Grommok

• Desert Ranger
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2011, 10:46:23 pm »

Oh, now i undestand. Well, i usually keep my radio on channel 0 when in city xD

Lacan

• [TSAR]Sol & [TSAR]Ketur
Re: "Did you know...?" (useful tips) [finalupdate]
« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2011, 12:25:27 pm »

Last update before wipe, I added the last tips that were suggested, making the list as close to complete as it can. I hope it helped some people.

Grommok

• Desert Ranger
Re: "Did you know...?" (useful tips) [finalupdate]
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2011, 03:48:55 pm »

What is needed to make this sticky? :P

Grommok

• Desert Ranger
Re: "Did you know...?" (useful tips)
« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2011, 06:09:44 pm »

So  i suppose this wont be sticky. OK.
Re: "Did you know...?" (useful tips)
« Reply #59 on: August 01, 2011, 06:23:18 pm »

Personally I think we already have a bit more stickies that are needed. I would rather see the stickied ones having their link posted in the getting started sticky thread and I think this could go there too.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 17 queries.