"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 17, 2024, 10:10:38 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Need help to buy a depot, it isn't working  (Read 1103 times)

Need help to buy a depot, it isn't working
« on: April 27, 2011, 10:16:25 pm »

Well i am having problems when i try to purchase a depot. I speak with the npc, acept the price, he ask for the name, i input a name for the faction and i only reciebe a conversation option that says nevermind :S and i cant do anything. Its just the first time i try to buy a base and i am new in the game so i would apreciate any help  ::)

I also read something about a max number of faction names, i am a little lost here , and the wiki doesn't explain it too much :(
Re: Need help to buy a depot, it isn't working
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 10:39:38 pm »

im not sure if i know it right, but you need 3-4 people tagging you to buy base, and if nothing happened when you "Said" a name for base, then its probably already taken and you should try another name. (yeah, base names are generated by devs)

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 11:00:11 pm »

there are no free gang names so you wont be able to buy a base till wipe anyway.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 11:46:21 pm »

you could post buying a base in trade forum someone is bound to tell one for the right moneys. ;D
Roaming the waste again.

mrninjamonk

• Crazy 88
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2011, 12:05:07 am »

you could post buying a base in trade forum someone is bound to tell one for the right moneys. ;D

i have been trying that. no luck yet
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2011, 12:38:19 am »

Ok thx for the answers, so the only option its buy it from someone :(, i will try that.
And the "no gang names available" it's applicable to all kind of bases? so i can't buy caves or bunkers?

With wipe you are refering a total wipe( that implies that everybody starts from 0) or there is a specific ""base wipe"" each x time?
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2011, 12:54:14 am »

Total wipe although no word yet as to when (Everybody pray for the end of the month) Everything is gone your tent characters etc and this wipe looks like there will be some massive changes.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 22 queries.