"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 06, 2024, 12:13:54 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14

Author Topic: Donation information  (Read 75388 times)

Gimper

• You gotta be kidding me... shoo shoo mighty hacker
Re: Donation information
« Reply #180 on: January 20, 2013, 03:11:59 pm »

FIY, neither this, flattery or forum contributions will make you THEIR bestest friend and THEY for sure don't owe you anything neither now nor in the future.
Consider your effort to be wasted. Enjoy your stay.
Or you could think about it the way it really is. YOUR money goes for THE server and gives THEM more time to make it better for US. Yeah, so quit being an idiot.
« Reply #181 on: January 20, 2013, 03:18:52 pm »

Or you could think about it the way it really is. YOUR money goes for THE server and gives THEM more time to make it better for US. Yeah, so quit being an idiot.
At least, you donated. Thank you.
I will donate, very *soon*.
(I could donate, but because of the payment method, and my country, and my laziness, I have not yet)
« Reply #182 on: January 20, 2013, 03:22:24 pm »

FIY, neither this, flattery or forum contributions will make you THEIR bestest friend and THEY for sure don't owe you anything neither now nor in the future.
Consider your effort to be wasted. Enjoy your stay.

My effort was to support the developers of this mod, to continue their work and help them maintain the server so I can enjoy this game which I really like. The only thing they are sure to owe me was all I got, a "thank you" - and that is enough. I really dont get it, what is your problem? :) I support, they develop and maintain, I play - simple to me. :)
« Reply #183 on: January 20, 2013, 03:30:15 pm »

Man finds out money doesn't buy friendship. News at 11!

Quote from the victim : "oh, i feel so depressed, never would have thought of that!" - and now weather: the temperature in the wastes is unbearable, and Ollie Olivers was already eaten by a bunch of cannibals. :)
« Reply #184 on: January 20, 2013, 04:57:22 pm »

Yeah, so quit being an idiot.

I did it when i stopped considered donations. ;)
As for the poor man Zsoldy who just set his money in the sand, i only regret not being here when he starts whining about the "oh-so-great-game."
I give him a year.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #185 on: January 20, 2013, 05:17:47 pm »

Is there anything else than "omfg devs no liek me ((( " you want to say with this particular forum alt/persona of yours, Horatio? Because it gets tiresome reading the same passive agressive crap over and over again.

Gimper

« Reply #186 on: January 20, 2013, 06:52:48 pm »

Is there anything else than "omfg devs no liek me ((( " you want to say with this particular forum alt/persona of yours, Horatio? Because it gets tiresome reading the same passive agressive crap over and over again.
No kidding. I also just donated another 15 bucks.. Just cause I can...

My effort was to support the developers of this mod, to continue their work and help them maintain the server so I can enjoy this game which I really like. The only thing they are sure to owe me was all I got, a "thank you" - and that is enough. I really dont get it, what is your problem? :) I support, they develop and maintain, I play - simple to me. :)
If only every player felt this way... *sigh* ...That would be the day.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 06:54:39 pm by Gimper »

JovankaB

« Reply #187 on: January 20, 2013, 08:30:07 pm »

No kidding. I also just donated another 15 bucks.. Just cause I can...

Thanks for you help, I will ask scyp to give some update about current status when he will be online.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 08:31:56 pm by JovankaB »

Gimper

« Reply #188 on: January 20, 2013, 08:36:56 pm »

Thanks for you help, I will ask scyp to give some update about current status when he will be online.
If that guy really did donate 90 bucks, add to my 30 bucks, then the server is probably set for another 2 months  ;D
« Reply #189 on: January 21, 2013, 05:29:37 pm »

Nope, you won't get anything except "thanks" and slightly amused developers. If you have a obsession to get anything in the game and donate a shitload of money to get it, you will get trolled: you will get it in game and out of your reach.

I suggest to leave this community if you just arrived. Don't complain when it's too late - i warned you.
Inb4 some dev answering to this: i'm not reading.

You suggest to a newbie to leave this community, it's a joke or are you really stupid? Go say to new factions to stop the game then. Unbelievable. Help new players, don't kick them.

Ox-Skull

• TRH
« Reply #190 on: January 22, 2013, 12:02:15 am »

Id just like to say thanks to all the donaters, because without them, none of us would be enjoying this game.
Ranger of the Wastes. The Wastes still needs civilised people.
« Reply #191 on: January 27, 2013, 03:23:58 am »

Hypothetically if I donated over $200 I would demand special treatment.

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #192 on: January 27, 2013, 09:25:41 am »

But we can't and won't do that, as said many times already.

There once was someone who wanted to donate a truckton of money for a one-day cheat character with whom he could pwn everyone coming across of him. Pretty funny idea... not.
« Reply #193 on: February 13, 2013, 09:56:01 am »

i donated ^^
i will again too, soon
thanks !! fonline kicks ass you are all wonderful

Bartosz

• Rotator
  • There'd better be a killer reason...
« Reply #194 on: February 13, 2013, 10:18:24 am »

Many, many thanks.

I will try and prepare some summary about the overall balance, but this requires 5 minutes which I seem not to possess...
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 23 queries.