"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 05, 2024, 05:14:00 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: What makes a PvPer Different from a PKer?  (Read 13111 times)

Re: What makes a PvPer Different from a PKer?
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2011, 08:50:53 am »

Honestly I see difference between PKer and PVPer.

People that are PVPers, hate being called PKers. Although I'm not, I take PK/PVP as a game style, which can be annoiyng, ofcourse.

But you can't flame tham for it. Nevertheless, you play in the wastes for yourself, you can trust only members within your gang.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2011, 09:39:05 am »

there are no such thing as antipkers. If you dont believe me, come with russian name lvl 1 alt. 100% death, even 200%.

Wipe

• Rotator
  • Random is god
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2011, 09:42:26 am »

There is one more type, "NCR crybaby" - a person that goes to north only to mine HQ ore - doesn't know what's going on there, doesn't know who is who, what are current events and isn't really interested in any interaction with real people there. "NCR crybaby" just wants to click the rocks. And always gets angry when killed at mine. Usually blames "APK" if the town belongs to them, even if it wasn't them, because:
A) Town belongs to "APK", so it must have been them! Or:
B) The failed to protect me so they are not "APK", they are just wannabe heroes, joke and big fail! BAAAAW!

Then the person goes back to NCR and posts some nonsense on forum how "PK" and "APK" are all the same. Never tries to come back and talk to real people to actually understand what happened. Doesn't matter if it was a criminal or maybe a mistake that could be easily solved if you talk to the right person. It's too difficult task for ore excavators.

there are no such thing as antipkers. If you dont believe me, come with russian name lvl 1 alt. 100% death, even 200%.

When players (especially new) don't see a difference between actions of both groups you mentioned, how they can say when they die by accident and when not. They learned already that there is no point in discussing with gangs who are here for blood and glory only.

I prefer thugs who are not hypocrites and don't pretend to be wasteland saviors.
Games are meant to be created, not played...

JovankaB

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2011, 11:52:09 am »

You are proven wrong.

I came to town with 1 level unknown "Russian", entered main and was walking around silently like an average scout would do. Nobody attacked me. They started to talk to me after a moment, and gave me a hammer when I said I need it. I put 7 golden gecko skins in tent near entrance, asking them to not touch it and went mining. Near mine entrace I met some other armed "APK", he didn't attack me either. Weird. When I returned, the gecko pelts were still there, and they even helped me to create a real tent for free. Now your turn Vedaras and Wipe, make some "French" name, go to a town held by Chosen Soldiers and report back the results. ;)

I apology people I "used" for this presentation, but it was necessary. Of course I will give back Drusila the hides :)

It took me-Russian less than 20 minutes to get materials worth a few thousand caps and a tent for free. Not bad for a bunch of hypocrites.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 11:59:30 am by JovankaB »

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2011, 12:05:17 pm »

You are proven wrong.
Nobody attacked me.

try new reno and see how so called apkers react then. In redding militia does all the job, so people doesnt really give a shit.

JovankaB

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2011, 12:09:31 pm »

Maybe I should also run at them wildly with minigun in hand to help prove your point?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 12:11:17 pm by JovankaB »
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2011, 12:11:33 pm »

It is soo, soo simple.

PKer - kills people mostly for teh lulz
APKer - pretends to be the savior of the downtrodden, the righter of wrongs, the icon of hope for humanity, but he kills people mostly for teh lulz
PvPer - pretends to be the professional killing people mostly for teh lulz
Lawyer - no one can really understand his way of killing people mostly for teh lulz

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2011, 12:13:52 pm »

Maybe I should also run at them wildly with minigun in hand to help prove your point?

dont pretend stupid. You know that redding is close to safe town in current conditions, so it would be similar if you would entered ncr with russian name and would not be killed...

JovankaB

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2011, 12:15:15 pm »

dont pretend stupid. You know that redding is close to safe town in current conditions, so it would be similar if you would entered ncr with russian name and would not be killed...

Safe because of who? Santa Claus?

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2011, 12:16:32 pm »

because of militia, and many people that controls it.

JovankaB

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2011, 12:18:05 pm »

And who cotrols the militia? Saunta Claus elves? You said there is 200% chance Russian nick will be shot by anti-pks and it wasn't. Not near militia, nor near mines. Who is pretending to be stupid here?

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2011, 12:18:40 pm »

Wow, now i know whats going on wasteland.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2011, 12:23:02 pm »

And who cotrols the militia? Saunta Claus elves?

you should quit the game if you dont understand such things till now.

Militia are like guarded town guards, just they guard lets say under certain rules of those who control it. But it still makes other people not to be a threat to them. If you are bluesuit, but you control a town, and an unknown guy enters with ba and minigun, will you be afraid of him? hell no, he could just feed you with loot nothing else. Same with your dangerous nickname in place where it causes no danger.

JovankaB

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2011, 12:25:22 pm »

Go to CS town to prove your point. Preferably in BA with avanger, after all you won't be a threat so they won't kill you for sure.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2011, 12:26:17 pm »

Go to CS town to prove your point. Preferably in BA with avanger, after all you won't be a threat so they won't kill you for sure.

very good example of antipkers... They will kill you if you have russian name or not, if you have ba or not.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 32 queries.