"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 12, 2024, 11:33:44 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Question about VC citizenship  (Read 905 times)

Question about VC citizenship
« on: April 28, 2011, 06:24:11 pm »

I was not paying attention when I did this but Instead of taking my mentats and talking my way into being a citizen i took the quest to find the Hydroelectric Magnetosphere Regulator.

What would happen if I told the guard to forget it and decided not to do the quest. can I still take my mentats and try to talk my way in or can I try again and get the Hydroelectric Magnetosphere Regulator.

I only have enough money on me right now to get my level 3 doc and it takes too damn long to go back to ncr. What are my options?

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
Re: Question about VC citizenship
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 06:28:59 pm »

I was not paying attention when I did this but Instead of taking my mentats and talking my way into being a citizen i took the quest to find the Hydroelectric Magnetosphere Regulator.

What would happen if I told the guard to forget it and decided not to do the quest. can I still take my mentats and try to talk my way in or can I try again and get the Hydroelectric Magnetosphere Regulator.

I only have enough money on me right now to get my level 3 doc and it takes too damn long to go back to ncr. What are my options?

If you will tell him that you wont do the quest you will have 2 other choices left. Use mentats and talk your way in  or pass skill check.
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 06:42:08 pm »

OK it worked. Thank for the info sir.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 06:58:54 pm »

vault city prevails citizen!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 22 queries.