"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 07:21:52 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Preview system  (Read 1823 times)

avv

Re: Preview system
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2011, 03:30:50 pm »

I play a game in which more than 200 players, but not in the cities. They stand on the world map and click on preview - zero interaction with other players.

I share this opinion. Preview is bad for the gameplay, players need to be encouraged to be inside cities not on worldmap.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
Re: Preview system
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2011, 04:59:16 pm »

I share this opinion. Preview is bad for the gameplay, players need to be encouraged to be inside cities not on worldmap.

So long as there's a reasonable chance of getting shot in the face by some random yahoo, unguarded cities will never be that popular. Maybe a way to set militia to protect everyone. It'd be interesting to allow TC towns to become lawful, even for the gang controlling it. Don't know how you get militia to recognise TC attacks though.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 22 queries.