"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 03:17:22 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Where's mah money?!  (Read 1040 times)

Where's mah money?!
« on: April 22, 2011, 10:49:22 pm »

Trying to withdraw money from NCR bank but can't. Not enough reserve. Tried to find some answer on the forum but nothing conclusive. Read through the whole thread: http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=14147.0
So there's no interest in banks now then how does it happen that there is less money in the bank then was deposited by players? Mind you I wasn't trying to take out some large sum but just 3k. Is it some well known issue and only noobs like me put money in the bank and can't withdraw later or is it temporary like traders spawning caps from time to time?

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
Re: Where's mah money?!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 11:09:08 pm »

any money you put in the bank is lost everyone has millions of caps in bank and cant take it all this happend because interest made everyone rich dont put money in bank any more leave in tent chance are any money u put in bank you will never see again. >:(
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 11:24:17 pm »

But the bank says interest 0% It would be really useful to have working banking system especially for starting chars when a couple of grand is your life's savings and you're coming from the country to make some purchase in "the city" and people are trying to rob you whenever you stop. Anyway I managed to take out some caps... Came in after another bluesuit that probably deposited some  ;D

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 11:51:28 pm »

But the bank says interest 0% It would be really useful to have working banking system especially for starting chars when a couple of grand is your life's savings
we all started with a couple grand but that turns into big money fast with interest thats why they stoped it and made it you can only take out a little bit of money at a time.
Roaming the waste again.

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2011, 12:30:18 am »

and thats why we wait for wipe  ;)
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Still, the FOnline community is a thing of it's own class.
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2011, 12:32:13 am »

That's not what I meant. I don't care about the interest just to be able to withdraw caps whenever I need and not only when it's available. Integrated system between branches in different cities would be even better but I guess it would be a lot of work for the devs. They did a really good job bringing F1,2 back to life btw.

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2011, 12:54:03 am »

i know. we wait for wipe not only couse the bank's.
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Still, the FOnline community is a thing of it's own class.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.158 seconds with 21 queries.