"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 07:19:32 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: New trade sistem  (Read 1216 times)

Signorini

• [VBD] Breaking your Dreams!!
New trade sistem
« on: April 20, 2011, 05:51:56 am »

Im thinking in one place where the players can put the things to sell.
For exemple, you go to NCR, talk with some NPC and put a LSW to sell for 10k, other player will can buy and the city receives 2% of price, you go again to NPC and take your money.
Like the game Dead Frontier:
http://fairview.deadfrontier.com/refer.php?ID=3586338&SERVER=fairview.deadfrontier.com

In there only have trades inter players, and the prices will be in acording of supply and demand

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: New trade sistem
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 12:51:01 pm »

Well, this sounds ok for NCR and Hub and San Francisco only.  Seeing as they are most advanced groups out there someone might've come up with this.  pretty cool but suggested already.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 07:42:13 pm »

i like this alot i was also thinking of this too very helpfull to everyone if this was in game. :)
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 07:21:39 pm »

img about the trade systen of the deadfrontier
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2011, 07:47:23 pm »

I can imagine this would be hugely beneficial for the ingame economy. I support it wholeheartedly.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2011, 09:40:41 pm »

img about the trade systen of the deadfrontier
Although it's a good example, this is the worst coded one out there I would say....  alot of times it doesn't even show half the items for me.  I have to research.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2011, 04:14:49 pm »

isn't this in runescape to?

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2011, 06:39:45 pm »

isn't this in runescape to?

runescape has the grand exchange which values of stuff changes on how much players need the stuff or how rare it is prices can change by how much seller wants for the item or how much the buyer wants to buy for them.
ex. say someone wants to buy a apple its 100 coins (sellers) but all buyers dont think it is worth that much and only offer 75 coins at the grand exchange so the money from both partys just stay there and then after time the  adverage price goes down and sellers are forced to decrease the price and then buyers get apple for 75 because price decreased. basically this is the ultimate player economy system.
 http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/frontpage.ws
Roaming the waste again.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 21 queries.