"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 12:45:01 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Master+Critter.dat files  (Read 11862 times)

Surf

• это моё.
Re: Master+Critter.dat files
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2011, 06:44:20 pm »

Stop being such a bitch about everything. The rules are there but u dont have to spam everytopic saying what is proper and what is not proper.... plus who the fuck dosent download these days. Cd's easily scratched and lost, only some things are worth buying original.

Your post wasn't helpfull either. Just because you are a moron and don't care for intellectual properties/works of people it doesn't mean that everyone is doing the same.

kiki123

• Ia Ia Chtulhuu Fatagn....
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2011, 07:09:37 pm »

Your post wasn't helpfull either. Just because you are a moron and don't care for intellectual properties/works of people it doesn't mean that everyone is doing the same.

Lock ur jaw kid, if u dont know what your talking about , this isnt the first topic he has wrote that in and its starting to piss me off.. ..... kids and girls just bitch man i dunno in what part of that u belong.

Torents are great use of sharing files around the world, why in the fucks name would i pay steam or gog for a old fallout game? ? ?

Praise Dagonn and Chtulhuu The wastelands worst enemie.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2011, 07:19:55 pm »

Because someone invested money and lots of time making it? I don't know if it's normal for people in your country to steal stuff, does your supermarket appreciates it too when you steal bread there? Or do they say the same "why the fuck should I care when people steal my products"? Yeah, that's how the market rolls!

Lock ur jaw kid,

Aww.. Cute.

this isnt the first topic he has wrote that in and its starting to piss me off..

No one cares if something pisses you off or not. He is allowed to voice his opinion as long as it is not against the rules. Your posts were, btw.
Just keep it coming, the one way ticket to a ban is around the next corner.

kiki123

• Ia Ia Chtulhuu Fatagn....
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2011, 07:25:20 pm »

Because someone invested money and lots of time making it? I don't know if it's normal for people in your country to steal stuff, does your supermarket appreciates it too when you steal bread there? Or do they say the same "why the fuck should I care when people steal my products"? Yeah, that's how the market rolls!

Aww.. Cute.

No one cares if something pisses you off or not. He is allowed to voice his opinion as long as it is not against the rules. Your posts were, btw.
Just keep it coming, the one way ticket to a ban is around the next corner.

Your ban warnings have no affect on me since i dont really care as much for this forum as you. And yes maybe we do steal shit in my country from big companys because a game for ps3 costs 200 dolars original so u buy a game and play it for life, i am happy that you have a great spoiled life..... but some of us arent that "lucky"   to be in that situation.

Praise Dagonn and Chtulhuu The wastelands worst enemie.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2011, 07:28:35 pm »

Yeah, blaming the big bad companies so you have to steal is always such a win win argument. Shall I feel pity now? :(

Wipe

• Rotator
  • Random is god
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2011, 07:34:33 pm »

This thread leads nowhere, locked.
Games are meant to be created, not played...
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 22 queries.