"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 05, 2024, 09:38:06 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Warning about Rick  (Read 6210 times)

Aaron Tiger

• No witty personal text remark here, look elsewhere
Warning about Rick
« on: April 17, 2011, 02:40:25 am »

Would like to warn other players about Rick, who starts by saying things like "I rape men for fun", "Do you like hairy gurls", "I like vaginas", and so on. He told me he wanted me items, and that he'd steal them from me. He failed, and I chased him. He then started shooting at me, and I ran, not trying anything fancy. It was apparent he was put down by the guards. He does all this in Hub. I would also like someone to kill him, for the better of the community. He may have survived, and all I need is a screenie and an explanation of what happened. Thanks!

[EDIT] I went back to Hub. Almost everyone was dead, including my closest friend. I looked among the bodies, only one was alive, and barely. I used First Aid and got him back on his feet. This bastard needs to DIE.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 02:46:44 am by Aaron Tiger »
[INSERT LOLCAT PICTURE HERE]

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
Re: Warning about Rick
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 02:47:49 am »

...who starts by saying things like "I rape men for fun", "Do you like hairy gurls", "I like vaginas"
Welcome to FOnline!

Just a common thief. You should go to NCR, there's even more of them.

Saw your edit, did this happen in Old Town, per chance?
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Aaron Tiger

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 03:01:14 am »

No, was in Hub. He's killed me, now. He killed almost everyone. I very very badly want him dead.

Twice has he killed me now.. This is an edit.. I am very distressed... I want him dead badly. Someone, please, kill him. He took about 2 other people with me.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 03:06:20 am by Aaron Tiger »
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 03:12:52 am »

He killed you in Hub? Wouldn't the guards kill him?
Everything must change.

Aaron Tiger

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 03:28:18 am »

It was hit and run. He killed like 2 people then ran, then came back.
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2011, 05:05:00 am »

Would like to warn other players about Rick, who starts by saying things like "I rape men for fun", "Do you like hairy gurls", "I like vaginas", and so on. He told me he wanted me items, and that he'd steal them from me. He failed, and I chased him. He then started shooting at me, and I ran, not trying anything fancy. It was apparent he was put down by the guards. He does all this in Hub. I would also like someone to kill him, for the better of the community. He may have survived, and all I need is a screenie and an explanation of what happened. Thanks!

[EDIT] I went back to Hub. Almost everyone was dead, including my closest friend. I looked among the bodies, only one was alive, and barely. I used First Aid and got him back on his feet. This bastard needs to DIE.

Oh, lol. I saw that guy. I watched him shoot some guy and run off. :P

Aaron Tiger

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2011, 05:41:06 am »

Oh, lol. I saw that guy. I watched him shoot some guy and run off. :P

That "guy" was me. He did it for no reason. 20-30 people have died so far. Yes, it's that bad.
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2011, 07:13:00 am »

Im sure hes gone by now. If he does come back, give him a SMG burst. He'd like that :)
Everything must change.

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2011, 11:15:09 am »

Im sure hes gone by now. If he does come back, give him a SMG burst. He'd like that :)
I will do that  ;D
With me there he wont have it so easy  :D
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Still, the FOnline community is a thing of it's own class.

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2011, 04:42:32 pm »

advice: collect 10 B-Hides, go near an unguarded town in north, make tent near it, collect stuff from versus encounters.Sel them for caps, buy a base with your rare ingame friends(2 will sufice) buy a base and live forever after(or untill the next wipe, in this case repeat)

now seriosly, avoid guarded towns:Hub,NCR,SanFran,L.A and vault city and life near an unguarded town, all have + and some big -, but is better than this metropolies
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2011, 05:18:36 pm »

advice: collect 10 B-Hides, go near an unguarded town in north, make tent near it, collect stuff from versus encounters.Sel them for caps, buy a base with your rare ingame friends(2 will sufice) buy a base and live forever after(or untill the next wipe, in this case repeat)

now seriosly, avoid guarded towns:Hub,NCR,SanFran,L.A and vault city and life near an unguarded town, all have + and some big -, but is better than this metropolies
You don't understand beauty of "guarded" towns, unfortunately evil GMs trying to regulate things and evil devs making guarded towns more boring with each update by making them really more guarded. Idiotolized killing, bazooka/grenade/minigun/smg/gatling/lsw/m60/bb gun killing, suicidal disarming and picking up guns, suicidal crippling, impersonating guard/cop, tent(or other AI stucking) exploiting, exit grid followers, overdose killing with super stims, traders' killing, traders' luring and closing with brahmins in pens or BoS bunker or jail and replacing trader with a slave with the same skin, bombing, stealing, planting, trolling, bursting, killing, exploding, melting, cutting in half, making holes in bodies, drawing images on ground with items, killing looters and looters of looters and looters of looters of looters, running away from guards, luring guards in corner leaving public place unguarded for a time, luring guards to trader in brahmin pens or jail and block them with him, cleaning town from guards, putting alot minerals and ore into lootable NPCs, so they will be overweighted after respawn and won't run, putting bazooka or minigun to Henry's body so he'll explode some bluesuiters after respawn when someone punch someone in his FoV, exploding workbrenches with dynamite, punching others infront of crazy bursting guards who will kill you, your victim and some random guys passing by, etc.
But what they're doing? Town reinforcements, changing reputation, NPCs don't follow anymore after death and Sha Enin became immortal GM-like impenetratable highlander, guards won't chase you from other corner of map, you can't loot most NPCs, still possible to expoit AI, but evil GM may teleport and kill you with his Force, lots people running around in CAs/BAs and noone cares, you can even stand afk there, guards killing too fast, can't escape from middle of public place anymore by walking to exit grid and talking to others at the same time, while guards shooting you. I wonder what will be in like a year, I think guarded towns will be dead, because nothing will happen there, boring guarded place where noone dies every 20-30 seconds, where you can't do anything fun, where all coming to trade with immortal NPCs, craft in uber-guarded workbrenches with 20 immortal stationary-guards-extrasenses with single-shot-wall-penetrating guns. Where you'll be killed before even think to kill someone.
May be some day guarded towns will become even more boring, but now there're few things left to do to have fun, unfortunately there're less and less things with each update.
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2011, 06:47:11 pm »

luring and closing with brahmins in pens or BoS bunker or jail and replacing trader with a slave with the same skin
Ah, nostalgia :F

What RavenousRat said is 100% true. Devs and GMs are sometimes just spoiling all the fun :p
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 06:53:01 pm by Floodnik »

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2011, 06:51:17 pm »

Idiotolized killing, bazooka/grenade/minigun/smg/gatling/lsw/m60/bb gun killing, suicidal disarming and picking up guns, suicidal crippling, impersonating guard/cop, tent(or other AI stucking) exploiting, exit grid followers, overdose killing with super stims, traders' killing, traders' luring and closing with brahmins in pens or BoS bunker or jail and replacing trader with a slave with the same skin, bombing, stealing, planting, trolling, bursting, killing, exploding, melting, cutting in half, making holes in bodies, drawing images on ground with items, killing looters and looters of looters and looters of looters of looters, running away from guards, luring guards in corner leaving public place unguarded for a time, luring guards to trader in brahmin pens or jail and block them with him, cleaning town from guards, putting alot minerals and ore into lootable NPCs, so they will be overweighted after respawn and won't run, putting bazooka or minigun to Henry's body so he'll explode some bluesuiters after respawn when someone punch someone in his FoV, exploding workbrenches with dynamite, punching others infront of crazy bursting guards who will kill you, your victim and some random guys passing by, etc.
Epic!  :)
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2011, 07:46:44 pm »

What RavenousRat said is 100% true. Devs and GMs are sometimes just spoiling all the fun :p

"Fun" is a subjective term.

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2011, 08:38:38 pm »

"Fun" is a subjective term.
true true...

Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 18 queries.