"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 08, 2024, 12:59:54 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. questions.  (Read 6590 times)

Horoshiro

• Domo arigato sensei NSA
Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. questions.
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2011, 12:43:23 pm »

:P you have  an i d where is the super suit and how to pass in the sparkling tunnel at the beginning near the copter cemetary?

you say you salnue slaves youre shamy!! 
Reply me softly Im a rookie!!!
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2011, 02:08:57 pm »

:P you have  an i d where is the super suit and how to pass in the sparkling tunnel at the beginning near the copter cemetary?

you say you salnue slaves youre shamy!! 

In what game ? Prypiat,Clear Sky or Chernobyl.

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2011, 04:04:36 pm »

Ahhh... Get out of here STALKER! I said come in!
So great memories! For those who don't remember those guys from STALKER SoC or never played the game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MtkauI3V4E

Never played STALKER Clear Sky tho, only Call of Pripyat and Shadow of Chernobyl! The first time I encountered a bloodsucker, poltergeist or a controller I was quite scared! Really love the bullet simulation in STALKER, you can experience more of it when taking a sniper rifle and trying to snipe someone from about 300 meters in Call of Pripyat - bullets even seem to lose speed, they slowly drop to the ground and sometimes do ricochets! I remember just aiming all the time about 3 meters in the sky when shooting at people at long range.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2011, 04:21:15 pm »

I was playing around with clear sky when I encountered this OMG ZOMBIES!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UodNNRzY-4

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2011, 09:32:13 pm »

I was playing around with clear sky when I encountered this OMG ZOMBIES!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UodNNRzY-4
You sure that isn't a mod or something?  I know zombies are in game but i've been everywhere and never seen them without guns...  or very far from the facility they come from.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2011, 01:37:10 pm »

You sure that isn't a mod or something?  I know zombies are in game but i've been everywhere and never seen them without guns...  or very far from the facility they come from.

Ofcourse its a mod.It allows me to spawn anything I want from any item to any NPC.I was having a little fun around.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2011, 09:44:49 pm »

Ofcourse its a mod.It allows me to spawn anything I want from any item to any NPC.I was having a little fun around.
Cool, I think I know which one you're talking about although it only mentioned items, might get it. (in case it is not the right one do you mind posting the link to it?)

Btw, you made it sound like it was a surprise, which I guess was sarcasm. Epic Misfire  ;D
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2011, 11:14:49 pm »

Cool, I think I know which one you're talking about although it only mentioned items, might get it. (in case it is not the right one do you mind posting the link to it?)

Btw, you made it sound like it was a surprise, which I guess was sarcasm. Epic Misfire  ;D

Its called Helios Spawn Menu

http://stalker.filefront.com/file/Helios_Spawn_Menu_Mod;95248

Be carefull with it, it may cause the game to crash if you cheat quests or anything other than that its great to have it.

OH almost forgot if you want to spawn different zombies with weapons for example you can moddifie the mod files very easy.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 11:19:11 pm by SIGISMUND »
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 16 queries.