"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 02, 2024, 11:07:45 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: im marked a pk  (Read 1813 times)

Alec Ramsey

• spiders, snakes, and lizards heads......
im marked a pk
« on: April 08, 2011, 01:41:14 am »

but ive never killed another player, all i do is help.

did someone decide to mark me for the hell of it?   what happened?  im not familiar yet with this function.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
Re: im marked a pk
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 01:43:02 am »

.... tell us what happened not just say random stuff. if tttla put u on there dumb list or something like that dont worry about it no one cares.
Roaming the waste again.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 02:55:17 am »

Go to a guarded city like NCR. Many more people, and it is a lot safer than running around in an unguarded town. A lot easier to level up during your first time playing. Only problem is thief-trolls/suiciders in guarded towns, but it is still safer than an unguarded town. Just make sure if you are ever AFK, you are on the world map.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 02:56:51 am by Dishonest Abe »
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Alec Ramsey

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 03:14:19 am »

i know, i just thought they were serious about keeping redding open to people.

forgot rule #1 i guess...
.... tell us what happened not just say random stuff. if tttla put u on there dumb list or something like that dont worry about it no one cares.

what random stuff?  what other info did you need?   someone said im marked a pk.   it ws in redding.    ?

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 05:09:23 am »

what random stuff?  what other info did you need?   someone said im marked a pk.   it ws in redding.    ?
yes all u said was i am marked as pker u did not say where and by who.
Roaming the waste again.

Alec Ramsey

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2011, 05:13:51 am »

i dont know who marked me, i think it was wreese2u that told me i was marked.   until now i didnt even know it was a function.  thank for the help, guys.
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2011, 05:27:14 am »

alec, its simple trolling at ur person. or trolling at tttla. or they just make jokes at they humor style.

at start game i get killed by guys, that shout *u pk* or *u in pk list* or etc.

nvm about this.

Let the Force be with You.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2011, 08:59:58 am »

i dont know who marked me, i think it was wreese2u that told me i was marked.   until now i didnt even know it was a function.  thank for the help, guys.

let me make things clear a bit. Redding is not safe town, that means that anybody can come there and kill you. And anybody is anybody, both pkers, antipkers, random RP of marauders or whatever. And it doesnt matter what others bullshit about "protecting" or whatever while the town is not safe anyway. That also means that you are not marked for being pker or whatever.

kiki123

• Ia Ia Chtulhuu Fatagn....
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2011, 02:20:19 pm »

dont listen to any of them redding is a safe town.... even though all my alts are banned from there, i must say that wwp is doing hell of a job protecting it... even though i hate them all and they are my enemies, they are still doing a great job.... alot of times they wil  bitch camp by militia but alot of times they go in mine and help noobs out. be carefull not to rob or kill anyone or u are fucked. talk to avv or somebody about ur status in town, not wresse the 12 year old
Praise Dagonn and Chtulhuu The wastelands worst enemie.

pawns4mons

• Такова жизнь в зоне!
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2011, 02:48:19 pm »

Alec? Friend of kingkarl?.

if you are the alec I talked to then I know you are cool. You are not a PK in the least bit.
Peace And Love.
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2011, 03:26:38 pm »

i know, i just thought they were serious about keeping redding open to people.

Ok, not sure if someone posted already, but as you might know some people like to "joke" around

For example: Entering someone's encounter, killing the poor defenseless noob and tell him "you are listed as pk" or something like that.

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2011, 03:32:27 pm »

Why do you say you're marked as a pk?

I have  good news, and a bad one too.

The good news: I am not membre of the "Redding Justice" but NO it's not a safe town, so when you died it's not because you're a PK....

The bad one now: In fact, that's me who PKed you yesterday evening......
It was nice isn't it? So nice that I took a screenshot.

Excuse me I am fragile: junkie of little fresh bluesuit blood.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 05:01:17 pm by Zozio »

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2011, 01:40:20 pm »

Currently, you can only mark people red ("bad") on the character you're on.  So if somebody marked you, then just he himself did it.  I know that gangs have lists, but those are probably ineffective at best without an NC.

And also, there's one goal in this game.  You should try to be marked red/pk by every other player in the wasteland, and then you win.

wreese2u

• Been walking these streets since last night...
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2011, 08:32:07 pm »

i dont know who marked me, i think it was wreese2u that told me i was marked.   until now i didnt even know it was a function.  thank for the help, guys.
what in the hell? i never said you were marked pk where did this happen
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 21 queries.