"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 10, 2024, 09:51:07 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog

Poll

have you been killed by wwp for no reason?

Yes
- 72 (53.3%)
No
- 63 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 134

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13

Author Topic: have you been killed by wwp for no reason?  (Read 28504 times)

wreese2u

• Been walking these streets since last night...
have you been killed by wwp for no reason?
« on: April 06, 2011, 11:09:46 pm »

I enter redding few times get killed when Desert Protecters owned the town, After wwp takes the town i am still getting killed, vote if you think they are pkers or not

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: have you been killed by wwp for no reason?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 11:12:29 pm »

It's kinda obvious isn't it?  How often do you really see normal players that haven't caused trouble in there?  I don't, and I have reason to believe it's because all the bodies are getting thrown in with the rest in the graveyard.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 11:45:29 pm »

I think whole WWP idea is cool and i like Cryofluid pictures.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 12:02:31 am »

I think whole WWP idea is cool
it is, but:   
and i like Cryofluid pictures.
  Who doesn't?  ;D
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

manero

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 01:01:04 am »

I think whole WWP idea is cool and i like Cryofluid pictures.

That might be strange but i changed my mind. Few minutes ago i was slaughtered in Redding for no reason as a part of role play fun huh? Killing outlaw? I dont know what was that but it was very stupid. And i can assure u that i will try to convince my folks to destroy your project whenever u set it up. I tried to be cool for you(roleplay, guarding and other shit) but you were not cool for me... Now its time for consequences. Thanks for Slaz user.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 01:48:09 am by manero »

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 01:51:52 am »

That might be strange but i changed my mind. Few minutes ago i was slaughtered in Redding for no reason as a part of role play fun huh? Killing outlaw? I dont know what was that but it was very stupid. And i can assure u that i will try to convince my folks to destroy your project whenever u set it up. I tried to be cool for you(roleplay, guarding and other shit) but you were not cool for me... Now its time for consequences. Thanks for Slaz user.

With this kind of attitude we will never succes to do anything Manero. Next time you are not happy of something maybe you can thing about something else to do than destroy every thing.

If I am not wrong, Slaz didnt have the support of Redding gouvernement.

But is probably a lot more easy to just say WWP SUCK I WILL DESTROY!!!!!!!

manero

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 01:56:50 am »

If I am not wrong, Slaz didnt have the support of Redding gouvernement.

I will understand his behaviour if he would kill me in 1 on 1 fight. But he used WWP militia to kill me. Not TTTLA militia. If he hasn't Redding goverment support how is it possible that he controls militia? I was a part of WWP but they expelled me because you(TTTLA) were afraid that i will kill innocent people? Steal stuff from locker?(what a nonsense) I accepted that but still helped WWP and than...? Was killed by TTTLA member using WWP militia? Heh it was like WTF...

Big dissapoint. I can't find different word.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 02:00:42 am by manero »

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2011, 01:59:34 am »

I have no idea what happened there, but I know from talking with both of you guys (LeMark and Manero) that you are nice persons. Why not just try to calm down a bit and try to bury the issue, instead of moving forward to fullscale rage?

LeMark

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2011, 02:03:46 am »

I will understand his behaviour if he would kill me in 1 on 1 fight. But he used WWP militia to kill me. Not TTTLA militia. If he doesnt has Redding goverment support how is it possible that he controls militia? I was a part of WWP but they expelled me because you(TTTLA) were afraid that i will kill innocent people? Steal stuff from locker?(what a nonsense) I accepted that but still helped WWP and than...? Was killed by TTTLA member using WWP militia? Heh it was like WTF...

Big dissapoint. I can't find different word.

Why you talk about TTTLA or WWP behavior when your are victim of only 1 men?

TTTLA give control of WWP to elected government more than a month ago, only Cryofluid is on this government so we CANT kick you from WWP.

If you thing you are victim of a criminal act in Redding maybe you can put charge on your aggressor to the Redding government.

Or you can join Wreese2u and troll more.

Edit: I post before I saw Surf msg, you can deleter my post if you thing that will end again in fullscale rage.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 02:07:08 am by LeMark »
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2011, 02:08:18 am »

Nowadays there are a lot of people who want to destroy wwp project. So please, calm down a bit and try to come with better solution than insulting each other.

manero

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2011, 02:12:27 am »

I dont think im trolling here. I just  expressed my feelings about situation and it is a pity because i was big WWP supporter and project fan.

There was idea - REDDING OPEN CITY. U ARE ALIVE AS LONG AS U ARE CALM. That was great. But things has changed. There is no sense to continue that project.

WWP guys know whats happened, you know whats happened and I know what will happen. Maybe not tomorrow, rather in next season but im realy stuborn when it comes for revange :(

Its all from me.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 02:19:05 am by manero »

LeMark

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2011, 02:21:21 am »

I dont think im trolling here. I just  expressed my feelings about situation and it is a pity because i was big WWP supporter and project fan.

WWP guys know whats happened, you know whats happened and I know what will happen. Maybe not tomorrow, rather in next season but im realy stuborn when it comes for revange :(

I thing you troll because you react just after something piss you off and your reaction with basic instinct: revenge and destroy. Next time take the time to think about was just happening and what you can do to fix it in the future, if you are fan of this project try to make it better and not bring you friend to destroy it. This project has the support of only few guys, every day he receive threat of people who want to destroy it (seems Hawk and VSB join this club). This project has enough enemies, maybe you can join the select club of people who will support it no matter what, it is a real small club.

manero

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2011, 02:27:05 am »

The worst thing is that no one even wrote that this dude-Slaz acted like asshole. Everyone almost try to convince me that it was my fault because im 'outlaw'. On the other hand u asked that 'outlaw' for help a week ago in Modoc when prepared to fight against VSB and Hawks... and i helped you. Same asked me TSAR and C88 in Klamath(most of them are also WWP members). And now that? Where is place for game respect? Role play honour?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 02:35:46 am by manero »

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2011, 02:29:52 am »

If I understand manero correctly, there's still the problem that "Slaz didnt have the support of Redding gouvernement."

Yet, this person is still part of the faction that owns Redding.
Why would you keep him in the Redding-controlling faction if he doesn't agree with what they are doing?

Just my way of looking at it.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

LeMark

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2011, 02:40:45 am »

I don't see anyone say who is right who is not. Personally I have no idea of what happens and I am not in this government so I will not judge. What I say is this thing just happens tonight, Manero did you try to have explication from Redding active players? See what they thing about that?

Rage solves nothing.

Post in Wreese2u topic is a waste of time and a motivation to him to start a new one.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 24 queries.