The Samartians
- 7 (2.3%)
The Musashi Yakuza
- 6 (1.9%)
Tttla
- 101 (32.7%)

Total Members Voted: 307

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11

Author Topic: The most hated factions....  (Read 42572 times)

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
Re: The most hated factions....
« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2011, 09:30:45 pm »

And in second place as i already told you, you are having such laws under which you should be declared outlaws yourself for gangs behaviour.

What a nonsense, how the Law could be outlaw? If we kill someone, it means he is an Outlaw (because justice never do mistake), so it is totally allowed by our Laws to kill him.

And what you said in quoted part is very true, here is your laws so i prefer those factions who has it in more simple form like: kill everybody.

You really don't know what's RP, do you?
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

Kanly

• The future is today, worry about it tomorrow!
« Reply #76 on: April 11, 2011, 09:32:11 pm »

I was the first to vote for TTTLA, it seemed unjust no one giving them some credits.

A APK usually give up his chance to shoot first with strangers,
a totally unreasonable way of life but one that earn some respect .

You should be proud of the votes you are getting, it simply means you do well your work

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #77 on: April 11, 2011, 09:40:40 pm »

I was the first to vote for TTTLA, it seemed unjust no one giving them some credits.

At least 3 TTTLA (with me) voted for us, so I have to admit, we kinda cheated for this first place. But still, we can claim to be the most hated faction! We have 4 more vote than TDB and S8!
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #78 on: April 11, 2011, 09:49:46 pm »

Its vederas, we like you. Nice to see you play again.  ;)

PS: Why not here poll for selecting the most stupid player?
- The Hawks -

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2011, 10:02:47 pm »

He came back after some time we apologized him and give him his stuff back.It is quite stupid go with cyrilic name to town where is TC and check it out.And vederas you were running around us and we dont shoot you but somebody doesnt like you. ???

first of all i didint even complain about me being killed so dont know why you are bringing this up, but dont you try to prove that i got killed by metzger... (3 times i think) and you even took my shotgun with 2 ammo and 10mm smg :D And i thought that people are rich this session.

The guy had russian name i agree, so considering that most people think all russians are pkers it was possible to expect that he will get killed, but that only shows attitude of most so called anti pk factions. Let me quote.
was killed because he had a bluesuit, or because he had hair, or an armor, or a name with more than 2 characters etc ...
This happens all the time.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #80 on: April 11, 2011, 10:04:40 pm »

What a nonsense, how the Law could be outlaw? If we kill someone, it means he is an Outlaw (because justice never do mistake), so it is totally allowed by our Laws to kill him.

You really don't know what's RP, do you?

nah your law is just a stupid reason to do whatever you want, when you are declaring others outlaw for another good reason which is: "whatever it is" Cool roleplay bro. Also the very same was when you were cajuns, so that law shit once against proves to be just another reason for you do whatever you want :>
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 10:06:35 pm by vedaras »
« Reply #81 on: April 11, 2011, 10:06:43 pm »

Its vederas, we like you. Nice to see you play again.  ;)

PS: Why not here poll for selecting the most stupid player?

That would be interesting and very amusing.

I still don't understand why people use this so called term " APK '' anti-player-killers. The term is in conflict with itself , player-killers kill players , but in order to apk's do their job they have to kill players too. Both PK's and APK's tend to have a goal(they differ but still) and are organized , I understand the meaning of "apk" , but I don't see the term fit for its current use. Just my opinion no need to start burning.

Cha

• Lawyer for Great Justice.
    • TTTLA FORUM
« Reply #82 on: April 11, 2011, 10:48:24 pm »

nah your law is just a stupid reason to do whatever you want, when you are declaring others outlaw for another good reason which is: "whatever it is" Cool roleplay bro.

We all now what you found a "cool" roleplay bro :

Quote from: vedaras on Today at 07:01:37 pm
i prefer those factions who has it in more simple form like: kill everybody.

So keep considering our laws stupid, means for us we are doing it good.

Extracts from the Tim, Tom and Ted Criminal Code

[...]
    * Sec. 32:
      Are considered criminals, any person committing any of the following acts:
      - Murder or attempted murder of a Law agent or any person with a clean criminal record.
      - Thievery, attempted thievery, racket, attempted racket, extortion, or attempted extortion of any person benefiting from full civil rights.
      - Damage or attempt to damage designated Law branches.
      - Obstruction or attempted obstruction of an officer on duty.
      - Insulting an officer on duty.
      - Preposterous, slanderous, seditious, and/or insulting talks, public or private, against the image of designated Law branches.
      - Attempted misuse or misuse of Law.
      - Complicity with convicted criminals.

[...]
    * Sec. 37:
      Any reported and/or explicit crime can be punished by a representative of Law. Current sanctions are given in section 38.
    * Sec. 38:
      Any crime must be punished. Repeat offenders must be treated with the utmost firmness. Every case described in section 32 is punishable by the death penalty. The given sanction cannot be immediately appealed to and must be delivered at the discretion of the representative of Law.

[...]
    * Sec. 50:
      Any person may appeal to the decisions made by representatives of Law by correctly filing a notice of appeal.

[...]
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 11:04:32 pm by Cha »
« Reply #83 on: April 11, 2011, 11:01:37 pm »

That would be interesting and very amusing.

I still don't understand why people use this so called term " APK '' anti-player-killers. The term is in conflict with itself , player-killers kill players , but in order to apk's do their job they have to kill players too. Both PK's and APK's tend to have a goal(they differ but still) and are organized , I understand the meaning of "apk" , but I don't see the term fit for its current use. Just my opinion no need to start burning.

Yeah, maybe, but most of people in this test understand term "APK" as those people which are "not shooting people on sight" ... ok ?
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

Heckler Spray

• former Orphans' member, now in TTT Lawyer Agency
« Reply #84 on: April 11, 2011, 11:48:09 pm »

dont bullshit about bullshit. I didint vote with proxy, or something. The biggest part of server thinks the same and except some swearing you didint prove these people (including me) that they are wrong.
Actually I don't give a fuck about this poll, like everybody here. What the point of this crap, when the biggest part of the server is trigger happy ? What the point when most of people continuously ask us to justify our behavior whereas they act like badasses all the time ?
So, for now on, don't expect any explanation, justification, argument... from our team, cause we're sick and tired. You just have to know we try to stick to our roleplay, like we do since a year. We don't care about the PK/APK stuff, we just follow the Great Law. Deal with it.
Blood is thicker than water.
-------------------------------------

"Surf Solars Seal of Awesome" - "Amazing Music Taste" achievments

cogliostro

• No Parole from Rock 'n' Roll, all the way from L.A
« Reply #85 on: April 12, 2011, 02:05:04 am »

Why everyone call Vedaras as Vederas? Nearsighted all of you! LOL.
Let them eat metal!

Frenchy

• TSAR
« Reply #86 on: April 13, 2011, 01:05:39 am »

:/

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #87 on: April 13, 2011, 06:14:11 am »

i am nearsighted you meaner  :D i take mad offence to what u said =p
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #88 on: April 14, 2011, 11:19:08 am »

Why would someone hate a faction anyway? Hating is for noobs and stupid people (and here I have a lot of examples, but I am a kind man and I'll leave them to realise that themselves so I won't say any name, like Haraldx's or OskaRus's), you can't hate people in a video game just because they are playing the game... And why would you hate TTLA? I meant most of them are a little intellectually challenged and french, but I actually like their approach of the game. They are trying to bring balance to the game and their approach is harder than the pk approach. The only people that make me mad in this game are my mates, when they fail a mission, so hating my own faction is closest to truth, but that is not the case of course...

Have some fun people and stop starting "hating" threads.   
Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us who do!

« Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children! »  Section 8 official motto

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #89 on: April 18, 2011, 03:08:11 pm »

Haraldx
*Chews bubblegum* *sees what Zuhardu wrote* *choke*
*chokes more* *spits out bubblegum*
Excuse me? What? Where in the heck you got this information? If you think I hate some people just because I support WWP and their little Redding project, doesn't make all their faction enemies my eternal life enemies! Heck, I don't even know all of their enemies! Care to explain what you mean by your "intelligent" post?

EDIT: By the way, you owe me bubble gum :P ;D
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11

Page created in 0.22 seconds with 26 queries.