The Samartians
- 7 (2.3%)
The Musashi Yakuza
- 6 (1.9%)
Tttla
- 101 (32.7%)

Total Members Voted: 307

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Author Topic: The most hated factions....  (Read 42565 times)

Re: The most hated factions....
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2011, 10:37:33 pm »

Hehe, I bet, that every faction which is on list vote for themself :>

Well then the most hated faction is the one with the biggest size , shows who can pull off a swarm. :D

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2011, 10:55:33 pm »

Yeah, we totally won! Thanks to vedaras and his decisive vote, we are now officially "the most hated faction" ! TTTLA for Great Justice!

as this topic is at least half troll topic i dont think much reasoning is needed. But you are probably the only faction pretending to be antipkers while being one of the biggest pkers that walks through wasteland. While others are seeking for reasons not to kill, you are for to kill. Even factions like rogues or chosen soldiers let noobs do quests in towns etc, but i seen many of cajuns like Lunoi ragekilling and even looting their shotgun and 100 caps. As im neutral player i dont have anything against any of factions, but thats what i seen while playing ^^
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 10:57:11 pm by vedaras »

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2011, 10:00:37 am »

Even factions like rogues or chosen soldiers let noobs do quests in towns etc

Well known fact: CS let noob do quests. They never camp town shooting every bluesuit who enter, preventing them to do their noob stuff, they never kill anyone on sight anyway. But if you meet a TTTLA, you have no chance to survive.
TTTLA never suicided themselves to clean mabus traps, nor to clean gunrunners traps. They never gone to mines to kill PKs without killing every miners.

cajuns
There are no Cajuns since long time. If someone was PKing while being a cajun, it means it was long before TTTLA exist
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2011, 10:12:15 am »

Well known fact: CS let noob do quests. They never camp town shooting every bluesuit who enter, preventing them to do their noob stuff, they never kill anyone on sight anyway. But if you meet a TTTLA, you have no chance to survive.
TTTLA never suicided themselves to clean mabus traps, nor to clean gunrunners traps. They never gone to mines to kill PKs without killing every miners.
There are no Cajuns since long time. If someone was PKing while being a cajun, it means it was long before TTTLA exist

the difference is that they dont pretend to be antipkers and they do exactly what they need to do. And about those "mine protecting" which is even funnier, when so called pker factions are in mine, they let to mine to one group of people while killing all others, and if gang like tttla controls the mine, you let just the other group mine, not to everybody. I bet all noobs just want these mines to be empty, not defended by glorious antipkers. And even if you do rush to somekinda traps by others, you rush not to defend noob players, but to take loot of pkers, or to have fun fighting them, which is anyway just a selfish purpose. Also, yes cs sometimes let do quests, but neverminding even that read the first sentence, so you cannot hate then even if they dont :>
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 10:14:45 am by vedaras »

Heckler Spray

• former Orphans' member, now in TTT Lawyer Agency
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2011, 11:51:11 am »

How many HQ Ore they paid you to tell those craps, Vederas ?
You know, we're sick and tired of this kind of bullshit misinformation. Please, stop. Now.
Thanks in advance.

(sorry fro the swear words)
Blood is thicker than water.
-------------------------------------

"Surf Solars Seal of Awesome" - "Amazing Music Taste" achievments

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2011, 06:15:28 pm »

How many HQ Ore they paid you to tell those craps, Vederas ?
You know, we're sick and tired of this kind of bullshit misinformation. Please, stop. Now.
Thanks in advance.

(sorry fro the swear words)

dont bullshit about bullshit. I didint vote with proxy, or something. The biggest part of server thinks the same and except some swearing you didint prove these people (including me) that they are wrong.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 06:17:01 pm by vedaras »

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2011, 06:45:01 pm »

I would like to point out something: TTTLA never claimed to be anti-PK. We always said we were anti-Outlaw, because we kill on sight everyone who don't respect Our Holy Law.
And I begin to understand why vedaras never survived while we were around.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2011, 06:56:20 pm »

I would like to point out something: TTTLA never claimed to be anti-PK. We always said we were anti-Outlaw, because we kill on sight everyone who don't respect Our Holy Law.
And I begin to understand why vedaras never survived while we were around.

yeah i seen your faction attacking people who came to trade (without any violence) in modoc, then you declare outlaws those who defend those poor traders to be pked by you. If you would be truly what you claim to be you would declare yourself as an outlaw faction instead of others.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 06:58:15 pm by vedaras »

Jescri

• TTTLA
« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2011, 07:08:13 pm »

yeah i seen your faction attacking people who came to trade (without any violence) in modoc, then you declare outlaws those who defend those poor traders to be pked by you. If you would be truly what you claim to be you would declare yourself as an outlaw faction instead of others.

Last day I saw you killing a noob to loot his shovel. That is true !
[My signature was too big, like Jescri's dick]

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #69 on: April 11, 2011, 07:29:36 pm »

hallelujah! (tttla arguments always win)

p.s do not worry you are not the only one like that. One dude got killed by vsb + hawks because he had russian nickname.  His loot is listed in pic. Nevermind me being dead, not complaining about that :D

« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 07:53:13 pm by vedaras »

Jescri

• TTTLA
« Reply #70 on: April 11, 2011, 07:58:04 pm »

hallelujah! (tttla arguments always win)

p.s do not worry you are not the only one like that. One dude got killed by vsb + hawks because he had russian nickname.  His loot is listed in pic

And what are your arguments ? "TTTLA says that they are Anti-Pk but they kill innocent like me"
You have wrong arguments because WE ARE NOT ANTI-PKERS ! Put it in your head (I think that there is enough place) !
So STOP to speak about us ... you dont know what is our team.

I am sorry for your Russian guy, but I know somebody who was killed because he had a bluesuit, or because he had hair, or an armor, or a name with more than 2 characters etc ...
[My signature was too big, like Jescri's dick]

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #71 on: April 11, 2011, 08:01:37 pm »

I am sorry for your Russian guy, but I know somebody who was killed because he had a bluesuit, or because he had hair, or an armor, or a name with more than 2 characters etc ...

i never said something about killing me in first place. And in second place as i already told you, you are having such laws under which you should be declared outlaws yourself for gangs behaviour. And what you said in quoted part is very true, here is your laws so i prefer those factions who has it in more simple form like: kill everybody.

Cha

• Lawyer for Great Justice.
    • TTTLA FORUM
« Reply #72 on: April 11, 2011, 08:14:27 pm »

i prefer those factions who has it in more simple form like: kill everybody.

Cool story. Yesterday i eated a pizza, but who cares ?

Go kill everybody  vederas if it is what you prefer : no one cares.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 08:16:16 pm by Cha »

Stration

• Get off my lawn.
« Reply #73 on: April 11, 2011, 08:18:13 pm »

One dude got killed by vsb + hawks because he had russian nickname. 

Can you really blame them? It's a well-known fact that roughly 100% of Russian players here are thieves/PK's without even basic knowledge of English, and hence deserve exactly that kind of treatment.

« Reply #74 on: April 11, 2011, 09:29:25 pm »

He came back after some time we apologized him and give him his stuff back.It is quite stupid go with cyrilic name to town where is TC and check it out.And vederas you were running around us and we dont shoot you but somebody doesnt like you. ???
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 26 queries.