The Samartians
- 7 (2.3%)
The Musashi Yakuza
- 6 (1.9%)
Tttla
- 101 (32.7%)

Total Members Voted: 307

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: The most hated factions....  (Read 42532 times)

avv

Re: The most hated factions....
« Reply #135 on: May 31, 2011, 11:56:56 am »

i see skilled powerful players as those who are able to defeat more people than they have on their own, not those whose victory condition is enough big number of players.

Nobody denies it's admirable to take down superior number of enemies but it's not wrong to have many people on one's side. It's impossible to have even numbers all the time, there's no use to dislike that openly. Besides, the swarm alliance has briliant individual players and its victories cannot be claimed to origin only from numbers. Upholding a swarm takes organization skill and an ability to get along with people and lead them in combat.

Also talking about highway pirates, well they are zerg alliance also, but they have common goals, purposes of factions they are in are very similar, and in tttla + vsb+hawks alliance what is ? One gang is pkers, others not, one is shitty role players others not. It seems that the purpose of alliance is just to have zerg power without any other normal reasons.

Now you talk about 2 factions like you knew them by heart. Have you been with them? Got to know their members in person? I've never seen you in our mumble or irc channels.

This is not a way to be powerful.

Personal opinion. If we are so bad players, isn't grouping together only way to compensate our noobyness? What's there to dislike then?
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #136 on: May 31, 2011, 11:59:27 am »

c'mon tell me their common goals oh yes, killing everybody in towns they control, you're right. Sending little or bigger troops to camp gecko mine. Honorable goals indeed.

Some time ago Jovanka proved, that be uknown (even russian) character doesn't mean you are gonna be shot by militia or people controlling militia. You can try it, make yourself a new char and go to one of the towns controlled by TTTLA alliance. We had already left you alone in our town and some time after you were helping our enemies so please don't whine that you are shot on sight by our guys.

People still don't understad that Redding was supposed to be a peaceful place for everyone. There would be no zerling swarms if CS and others realized that Redding is untouchable. They wouldn't lose fights in Redding of course, I am pretty sure we would discuss some days when Redding could be regular TC zone. Unfortunately this hasn't happened.

Shangalar

• Dictatorial Tyrant
    • Generation Fallout
« Reply #137 on: May 31, 2011, 12:32:07 pm »

i see skilled powerful players as those who are able to defeat more people than they have on their own, not those whose victory condition is enough big number of players. Also talking about highway pirates, well they are zerg alliance also, but they have common goals, purposes of factions they are in are very similar, and in tttla + vsb+hawks alliance what is ? One gang is pkers, others not, one is shitty role players others not. It seems that the purpose of alliance is just to have zerg power without any other normal reasons. This is not a way to be powerful.

Buhahahhaa, Rage MOAR, ape !

"fuck cajuns fuck fuck fuck" > vedaras, dead, like always, in the wrong place he could find to be at a precise moment.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #138 on: May 31, 2011, 01:17:30 pm »

where are your brilliant players? everybody using aimbots and shit like that, is this what you call skill? For example do you remember when there were strong red dots, they played without any cheats when others cheated, they fought all by themselves and kicking asses of these swarms. I have no hatred against your alliance or anything, but you cant call yourself strong when you need like 75% pvp gangs population on your side to be dominating in fights.

And yes, i have some very good friends as good as they can get through the internet on your side, but you know being good man is not profession. In game you need skill :)

and in here you are wrong again. If it would be voting because you killed somebody, then you would be the most liked faction, not hated.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 01:20:02 pm by vedaras »

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #139 on: May 31, 2011, 01:23:15 pm »

c'mon tell me their common goals oh yes, killing everybody in towns they control, you're right. Sending little or bigger troops to camp gecko mine. Honorable goals indeed.

Some time ago Jovanka proved, that be uknown (even russian) character doesn't mean you are gonna be shot by militia or people controlling militia. You can try it, make yourself a new char and go to one of the towns controlled by TTTLA alliance. We had already left you alone in our town and some time after you were helping our enemies so please don't whine that you are shot on sight by our guys.

yes, killing everybody in towns they control. It is a game not real life, killing in here is not a crime, so i dont see why you try to put it as a bad thing. Jovanka proved just the thing that one blue suit cannot be shot in town where you are with milita. You have to be naive if you really think you wont shoot the very same nickname in places like new reno or modoc.

Shangalar

• Dictatorial Tyrant
    • Generation Fallout
« Reply #140 on: May 31, 2011, 01:40:03 pm »

where are your brilliant players? everybody using aimbots and shit like that, is this what you call skill? For example do you remember when there were strong red dots, they played without any cheats when others cheated, they fought all by themselves and kicking asses of these swarms. I have no hatred against your alliance or anything, but you cant call yourself strong when you need like 75% pvp gangs population on your side to be dominating in fights.

And yes, i have some very good friends as good as they can get through the internet on your side, but you know being good man is not profession. In game you need skill :)

and in here you are wrong again. If it would be voting because you killed somebody, then you would be the most liked faction, not hated.

Aimbots ? ROFL !!! You are even more stupid that I thought. Marvelous ! CRY MOAR ! MOAR MOAR MOAR !
« Reply #141 on: May 31, 2011, 01:41:31 pm »

DDDDDDdouble post !!! Vedaras is powned, owned, swarmed and so and so  8)
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

avv

« Reply #142 on: May 31, 2011, 01:42:07 pm »

where are your brilliant players? everybody using aimbots and shit like that, is this what you call skill?

Basically all long-term tttla and vsb are good players. We got lots of new guys (started pvp or playing during this wipe) who want to participate in tc and pvp so they make the alliance look like swarm and occasionally unskilled.
Haven't heard anything about aimbots, nobody has mentioned they are using such devices. Can't say anything to that. But what comes to cheating, best not even begin with accusing someone using them when there's so many proxies and fast relogs around.

but you cant call yourself strong when you need like 75% pvp gangs population on your side to be dominating in fights.

Any gang that could amass swarm, would do it. Every possible trustworthy and apt volunteer is always taken. Gangs fight for victory, nobody wants to intentionally lose and hand out stuff to the enemy.
There are also fights where our manpower is even or less than the enemy's but nobody remembers those fights, only the swarm is remembered.  

Getting allies is skill called diplomacy. In TC there are gangs fighting for supremacy, diplomacy is part of it. One-nation player killer gang should blame itself for not getting more members, perhaps the reason to that is their anarchistic actions ingame and spiteful attitude towards new players. But instead they blame the swarm.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #143 on: May 31, 2011, 02:02:07 pm »

Any gang that could amass swarm

good players in what? whining ? then yes in fights - no way.

You are not a gang, you are alliance.
And as i said before, gangs in your alliance are totally different, no common just one golden goal, noob swarm because in normal fights you lose.
« Reply #144 on: May 31, 2011, 02:06:16 pm »

yes, killing everybody in towns they control. It is a game not real life, killing in here is not a crime, so i dont see why you try to put it as a bad thing. Jovanka proved just the thing that one blue suit cannot be shot in town where you are with milita. You have to be naive if you really think you wont shoot the very same nickname in places like new reno or modoc.
exactly, it's a game and everyone does what corresponds with his ideology, for me it's top priority to let others trade in northern towns. That means I will fight for this and I will die for this. When all towns belong to gangs from TTTLA alliance then everything is ok. If necessary I will hire the whole wasteland just to swarm any gang holding a town just for killing blues for teh lulz. Then it's not just like any other TC, it becomes personal...

Killing innocent people is a crime (even though it is not against game rules)  if you say it's not prepare to be shot on sight every time when I see you. Apparently you like dying much.

avv

« Reply #145 on: May 31, 2011, 02:09:39 pm »

good players in what? whining ? then yes in fights - no way.

To say something like that you must have personally withnessed all our fights and been in our mumble to hear our plans. Well if you state that opinion so boldly, it must be true  :(

You are not a gang, you are alliance.
And as i said before, gangs in your alliance are totally different, no common goals no nothing, just one golden goal, noob swarm because in normal fights you lose.

Common goal is to have fun together. If we were so differend in opinions and playstyles, we wouldn't get along.
« Reply #146 on: May 31, 2011, 02:12:54 pm »

Buhahahhaa, Rage MOAR, ape !

"fuck cajuns fuck fuck fuck" > vedaras, dead, like always, in the wrong place he could find to be at a precise moment.

Aimbots ? ROFL !!! You are even more stupid that I thought. Marvelous ! CRY MOAR ! MOAR MOAR MOAR !

Are you in this situation or just not a normal person to begin with?
Either way it's sad.
"Mais tout le monde s'en branle de ce que vous pensez mon pauvre Caled" Wilks

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #147 on: May 31, 2011, 02:13:11 pm »

To say something like that you must have personally withnessed all our fights and been in our mumble to hear our plans. Well if you state that opinion so boldly, it must be true  :(

Common goal is to have fun together. If we were so differend in opinions and playstyles, we wouldn't get along.

this same alliance broke up how many times? 5  or something? But it always ends up same, someone gets owned and crying, others too. Owned noobs decide they suffered for enough and swarm others to show their great skill.

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #148 on: May 31, 2011, 02:13:49 pm »

Vedaras is not a good player, not a good PvPer, but he is really a great troll.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #149 on: May 31, 2011, 02:22:51 pm »

to swarm any gang holding a town just for killing blues for teh lulz.

nah this is bullshit, northern towns suck at trades and traders maybe with exceptions of new reno and gecko in the first place, so i dont think anyone coming north for that.

when someone comes to watch fight for example, what do you tell to them, before you kill them like after 5 seconds? Also an example: highwaypirates were takin gecko like 3-4 days ago, i entered gecko north and found there 2 blue suits. We were talking and one pirate came there also, he only knew me, but he didint shoot any of us. Then your alliance ambushed and slaughtered all (i dont complain about me getting killed since you hate me, but you didint even know these bluesuits that stood there and killed them even if they didint cause you any danger). This is how you protect blue suits? Same pkers just with different targets list :) Just the only difference is that so called apkers feel like world saviours while doing this very same thing :)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 21 queries.