"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 06:42:24 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog

Poll

have you been killed by wwp for no reason?

Yes
- 72 (53.3%)
No
- 63 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 134

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: have you been killed by wwp for no reason?  (Read 28421 times)

Re: have you been killed by wwp for no reason?
« Reply #180 on: May 13, 2011, 06:34:00 pm »

When there is little happening in game people hang out in forums i guess  8)

And yea, WWP killed players, means they are one of two PK/APK? Everybody is free for their own opinion. Zozio thinks WWP is PK, ok, if WWP killed him he has right to it. For me, WWP is WWP  ;)

Oh yeah, and what does Anti-PK mean anyways? I mean, how can you anti player kill someone?  ;D In my opinion its just that some factions have their ideology. Some are fanatics, some are trying to be civilized, someother acts like a civilized tribe, some like raiders someother like xenofobs and so on..
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 06:39:42 pm by kttdestroyer »

Ruby

• Southern Opression Gang Leader
« Reply #181 on: May 14, 2011, 09:03:56 am »

Y'know I wish people could just shut up and play, and quit trying to police eachother when really no actual rules are being broken. Players shouldn't police other players and force their own ideals on them, this isn't the real world it's a GAME, Player Killing is a game feature, if you don't like it that's what protected towns are for. You should always take caution when in an unprotected town, if you die and lose everything all I have to say is B-O-O H-O-O, you should have been prepared to lose your equipment if you've been playing long enough to take part in Town Control, or general PvP.

If you're just mad that they killed you, get over it, it's not like you've been shot/burned/explodificated in real life, trust me, that hurts a lot more, and there are no spawn camps in the real world.

Take a chill pill and keep playing, it's not that hard to get high-end items if you create a strategy that generally benefits your faction(IE: Gathering Tents placed near mines).
Uwe Boll is a FUCKING GENIUS!

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #182 on: May 14, 2011, 01:18:01 pm »

Take a chill pill and keep playing.

/thread I'd say

wreese2u

• Been walking these streets since last night...
« Reply #183 on: May 14, 2011, 08:53:28 pm »

Y'know I wish people could just shut up and play, and quit trying to police eachother when really no actual rules are being broken. Players shouldn't police other players and force their own ideals on them, this isn't the real world it's a GAME, Player Killing is a game feature, if you don't like it that's what protected towns are for. You should always take caution when in an unprotected town, if you die and lose everything all I have to say is B-O-O H-O-O, you should have been prepared to lose your equipment if you've been playing long enough to take part in Town Control, or general PvP.

If you're just mad that they killed you, get over it, it's not like you've been shot/burned/explodificated in real life, trust me, that hurts a lot more, and there are no spawn camps in the real world.

Take a chill pill and keep playing, it's not that hard to get high-end items if you create a strategy that generally benefits your faction(IE: Gathering Tents placed near mines).

this isnt the real world

mrninjamonk

• Crazy 88
« Reply #184 on: May 14, 2011, 10:36:41 pm »

gotta say that this seems to sum it up  ;)
« Reply #185 on: May 14, 2011, 10:44:17 pm »

You can easily spawn camp in the real world...go to a hospital nursery.  ;D

Ruby

• Southern Opression Gang Leader
« Reply #186 on: May 15, 2011, 03:36:08 am »

No, that isn't the real world, that's Grand Theft Auto.
Uwe Boll is a FUCKING GENIUS!
« Reply #187 on: May 15, 2011, 06:33:44 am »

Real world enough for you?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article5579383.ece

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/may/12/man-kills-eight-china-nursery

(Btw i still don't see why this thread is going on, judging by the poll itself, almost 50% of the people are not attacked for no reason at WWP, of course that's with a margin of error for those that just say fuck no or fuck yes based on how they like the idea. WWP was a pretty safe time, any other time you went into an unguarded see if you have a 40-50% chance of not being murdered.)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 06:40:23 am by Slaver Snipe »
« Reply #188 on: May 28, 2011, 12:00:42 am »

Spawn Camping is fun!

Only illegal with mercs set to autofire to exploit transition lag.
(So spawn camping with manually-controlled mercs would be ok. Or just keep them back a bit.)

I wish there were bags, backpacks, etc. in Fonline.
« Reply #189 on: May 28, 2011, 01:53:32 am »

WWP is dead now. Don't understand why there are 12 pages.
« Reply #190 on: May 28, 2011, 10:16:57 am »

I don't understand your comment... WWP is not dead.

wreese2u

• Been walking these streets since last night...
« Reply #191 on: June 01, 2011, 01:42:26 am »

I don't understand your comment... WWP is not dead.
not many of you left :/

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #192 on: June 02, 2011, 02:07:51 pm »

This thread is over now.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 26 queries.