"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 02:27:23 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: I'm willing to write a comprehensive guide on success and survival, but...  (Read 1208 times)

lehytek

• Opinionated albinoid

I'm scared that devs will troll me and all potential readers by making all that I've recommended unviable. Like killing molerats or exploiting naturally occuring coincidences.
I saw your post, I had to LOL really hard. Hilarious.  8) Too bad they removed it, don't know why, it was not offensive to anyone.

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC

I don't follow.

lehytek

• Opinionated albinoid

Molerats near Junktown. They have 40 HP and give 120 exp. Killing them is very easy and they are a good way to level up. I am afraid that if I would list such tips, the devs would do something that my tips would not apply anymore. Like molerats giving 30 exp and having 50 HP.
I saw your post, I had to LOL really hard. Hilarious.  8) Too bad they removed it, don't know why, it was not offensive to anyone.

lol dont make that list then, we like 120 and 300xp molerats (danger)
Just play hello kitty online!

me- we love molerats because its givin too much exp for a 40hp creature
devs will be like "f*ck you" and kick me in the face with their ENERGY LEEEEGS!!! POWERTHIRST! MEENEERGYYY!
and the reason will be "wasteland is harsh"
Just play hello kitty online!

vedaras

• King of the wasteland

if you are willing to write a guide you should wait for a wipe at least, i dont see a use for it in a very short period :>

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile

if you are willing to write a guide you should wait for a wipe at least, i dont see a use for it in a very short period :>
Yeah and also we don't know how much game changed after wipe :)
Maybe we finally got those blueprints to crafting or they fixed slave lvl up.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...

Yeah and also we don't know how much game changed after wipe :)
Maybe we finally got those blueprints to crafting or they fixed slave lvl up.
From what I understand that's already been fixed, it just was never announced.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC

Molerats near Junktown. They have 40 HP and give 120 exp. Killing them is very easy and they are a good way to level up. I am afraid that if I would list such tips, the devs would do something that my tips would not apply anymore. Like molerats giving 30 exp and having 50 HP.

I heard that xp was going to reworked.  It'll be based on HP and difficulty, instead of a flat rate per critter.  So 17hp dogs with give less xp than 30 hp dogs, for example.
Not sure if this is for the next wipe, or just somewhere down the road though.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 22 queries.