"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 03:27:07 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Add FOnline on Desura  (Read 962 times)

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
Add FOnline on Desura
« on: March 25, 2011, 04:49:04 pm »

Desura is a program like Steam - it allows you to get latest updates, news and other stuff to games/mods you have. Basically, if we can get FOnline appear on Desura main page or get a highlight somewhere in it, we would get more players. A little problem is the news thingy, someone will need to occasionally update the Desura page. However, if the devs don't want to do it themselves, I can sign up for that (voluntary, no rewards needed).

Desura homepage: http://www.desura.com/

So... what do you guys think?
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
Re: Add FOnline on Desura
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 05:44:44 pm »

We contacted them already a long time ago (or they us, I don't remember anymore. It was connected to the Indie Game of the Year Award), but for now, it was not possible to get the game on Desura due to technical problems.

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
Re: Add FOnline on Desura
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 08:52:23 pm »

You mean like... having the master.dat and critter.dat?
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 21 queries.