"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 07, 2024, 05:22:10 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Slaves for combat/mining etc  (Read 2813 times)

Re: Slaves for combat/mining etc
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2011, 01:29:40 pm »

Can someone explain how Followers are leveled up? Do you have to kill the critters or do they have to do it on their own? Tried both ways allready, but still no lvl up   :-\

mercs, dogs (and brahmin??) and trapper slaves level up. Other slave types dont and yeah they need to deal the final blow to receive exp as you would in encounters etc.
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2011, 01:46:26 pm »

Thanks Man. So i just sit back and wait till they do the dirty work. Would be just nice to know how much xp they need for an up  :)

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2011, 03:26:08 pm »

Thanks Man. So i just sit back and wait till they do the dirty work. Would be just nice to know how much xp they need for an up  :)
The levels and experience needed for leveling is the same as for players.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2011, 04:44:30 pm »

The levels and experience needed for leveling is the same as for players.

Hmm, are you sure? Cause after killing several molerats (120 xp) there is still no lvl up  :(. Should be at least lvl 2 by now, so i'm a little confused.
Is there a notification after a follower up'd? like in f2 "i feel much stronger now" or something like that?

Ps.: Using 4 Male Trappers
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2011, 05:34:23 pm »

Hmm, are you sure? Cause after killing several molerats (120 xp) there is still no lvl up  :(. Should be at least lvl 2 by now, so i'm a little confused.
Is there a notification after a follower up'd? like in f2 "i feel much stronger now" or something like that?

Ps.: Using 4 Male Trappers

there isnt any floating text like in diablo2 to indicate if they have leveled, only way to check is to have awareness or a buddy with awareness tell you their max hp. also i think its safe to assume they arent level 1, i had a brahmin finish off a buttload of marauders before i saw a hp increase.
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2011, 09:38:42 pm »

Thanks for the help guys. My trappers got 2 lvl ups meanwhile, but i thought it would be much faster.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 22 queries.