"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 04, 2024, 11:28:54 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: cant get in game  (Read 2354 times)

Re: cant get in game
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2011, 01:00:11 am »

ok so i still cant get into the game i dunno if anyone can give me any suggestions or if anyone knows why it freezes when i hit play but ited really be nice to know
Opulence i has it

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2011, 01:56:36 am »

yea am having this problem to man on my other computer dont know why. but the one am on now is fine but the other one freeze`s at the loading screen.
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2011, 01:57:59 am »

well if i could use a different computer that would be fine but im glad im not the only one cause that shows i didnt screw somthing up or im not doing somthing right because if it works on one comp and not the other theres somthing wrong with the game yeah?
Opulence i has it
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2011, 02:00:34 am »

hey fallout is there any sort of differance in the files on the computer that fonline isnt working on compared to that of the one that does work if so please tell me cause that could solve the problem
Opulence i has it

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2011, 11:40:53 pm »

if you don't have anything in picture, you better get it.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2011, 03:01:19 am »

reinstalled fonline and still its the same i can get to the log in screen but when i go to log in just loading screen nothing else going to mess around with config more and see if i can get  it to work. :'(
edit: did everything i could and still cant log in just loading screen can some dev or gm please help me and sexpanther.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 04:43:29 am by falloutdude »
Roaming the waste again.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2011, 04:48:54 pm »

after deleteing all the caches even the folder (which i never had to do before) and then running the update and getting the default cache back it started to run properly i am fine with my other computer now. =) this is prolly my fault because i did not delete the folder cache which i never had to do on my good computer.
anyway am fine now sorry about double post just wanted to make it was seem and maybe how to fix it if someone else is having the problem. =p
Roaming the waste again.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 21 queries.