"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 01:15:55 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Need advice , opinion on character.  (Read 1229 times)

Need advice , opinion on character.
« on: February 25, 2011, 09:04:21 pm »

Well i gathered information and decided to play with a good overall character that isn't useless in a firefight and can provide himself with guns and ammo and some low armor,  pretty much balanced you could say that. I just wanted to know other people opinion , because i want to know what difficulties my character may face during the long gameplay(this will be my first 21lvl character actually found this game 5 days ago).
Tag skills , Traits , S.P.E.C.I.A.L
http://img546.imageshack.us/i/mycharrr.jpg/ agility 7 is for bonus rate of fire and if drink nuka cola its +1 action points , perception can be boosted with cigs.
Variations of perks. I would like to take this one but am not sure which of them all would complement my character the best.
Perks:
2xLifegiver , 2x Toughness , Awareness , Bonus Rate Of Fire , More Critical - The combat spec
Level 3 Small gun prof and level 1 armor prof.
There are few specs i have in mind that would compliment crafting like increased carried weight would be alot faster and easier to craft. But i can't chose , if anyone has in mind better perk variations then i will gladly hear them as well i need to know if my character will not have major flaws in gameplay i hope you understand Smiley my english isn't the best.

Thank you for your attention.
Re: Need advice , opinion on character.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 09:08:53 pm »

crafting is pretty useless now because of the gathering cooldowns.. I mean it takes way to long to harvest HQ ores, the cooldowns should be cut in half.

But anyway.... If you want a good combat character I would recomend the BG sneaker build. 150% BG and 300% sneak are the only skills you will need!

Sneak up to them 1 hex away and burst with LSW, game over for them :D
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 09:18:43 pm »

crafting is pretty useless now because of the gathering cooldowns.. I mean it takes way to long to harvest HQ ores, the cooldowns should be cut in half.

But anyway.... If you want a good combat character I would recomend the BG sneaker build. 150% BG and 300% sneak are the only skills you will need!

Sneak up to them 1 hex away and burst with LSW, game over for them :D

Nice idea i like it , but leveling with big guns can be expensive and I dont have any other char to back up the expenses !

And I think the maximum range you can sneak up on a character was 3 hexes(wiki) , but yeah it doesn't matter :)
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 09:33:09 pm »

Nice idea i like it , but leveling with big guns can be expensive and I dont have any other char to back up the expenses !

And I think the maximum range you can sneak up on a character was 3 hexes(wiki) , but yeah it doesn't matter :)
you're right it's 3 hexes, but if you're running at them by the time they notice you, you're allready ontop them! lol PM sent with more info

White Eagle

• Kill 'em all
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2011, 09:45:54 pm »

also use this.. its really useful.. http://www.nitue.net/fcp/
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2011, 02:46:31 am »

Actually you can do it pretty cheaply, i.e. you dont need a minigun or rl to level all the way to level21. Flamers are cheap and tier 0 to craft, and the matter of fuel can be solved by vs encounters (flamers too). Best bet would be Bos vs remnants and if you dont get a flamer of fuel from it you will probably loot a laser rifle which can then be sold for the things you want  ;D.

Level up on molerats and watch em burn to a crisp.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 21 queries.