Author Topic: 3D Model Repository  (Read 116232 times)

Offline Graf

• "Next Day" developer
Re: 3D Model Repository
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2011, 11:24:55 am »
I've found a bug - on the female model, while she's moving her head, the radiation sign on APA is moving together with her head, which makes that kind of bug: (check video)

« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2011, 01:18:05 pm »
When will be new update which include elegant suit and other clothes which are complete?

Where is Karpov? I don't see him long time.

Offline Luther Blissett

« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2011, 07:38:53 pm »
The suit and ragged hooded clothes aren't up yet, sorry - still a bit more work for me to do on them first - then they need rigging / animating etc. Been busy at work a bit longer than expected, but should have a bit of free time at the end of the week. It'll be sooner than "soon" anyway :)

« Reply #78 on: May 04, 2011, 08:58:16 pm »
The suit and ragged hooded clothes aren't up yet, sorry - still a bit more work for me to do on them first - then they need rigging / animating etc. Been busy at work a bit longer than expected, but should have a bit of free time at the end of the week. It'll be sooner than "soon" anyway :)

Do you planning make other colors, styles of elegant suits?

Offline LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #79 on: May 05, 2011, 06:04:08 pm »
Do you planning make other colors, styles of elegant suits?
probably, but for this we just have to copy paste the texture file, change a few codes, and chanche the main color of the suit
in 2D we needed to make 10000+ frames for every armor

Offline Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #80 on: May 05, 2011, 06:44:51 pm »
Colors? I can make some! Just some color level balancing in Gimp and you are good to go! Anyone wants to send me some textures to recolor? ;D
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

Offline Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #81 on: May 05, 2011, 07:40:59 pm »
Anyone wants to send me some textures to recolor? ;D
There's a metal armor, that doesn't have a mk1 version.

Offline LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #82 on: May 05, 2011, 07:59:16 pm »
if you can see on the MRK 1 and MRK 2 inv images the MRK 1 is a bit(more)rusted, so you can try to rust the MA2 texture

Offline Haraldx

« Reply #83 on: May 05, 2011, 09:38:30 pm »
There's a metal armor, that doesn't have a mk1 version.
Oh snap ;D Sure, will try to find some good way to make stuff look rusted and scratched.
if you can see on the MRK 1 and MRK 2 inv images the MRK 1 is a bit(more)rusted, so you can try to rust the MA2 texture
Ain't gonna work this time. In this case the inventory picture is very low-resolution while the MA MKII texture is about 40 times bigger. I will have to find other rust and scratch textures, however, I'm finding some already! When I will find all the textures I will need, I will just take Gimp and try "stacking" both textures together. Isn't going to be as easy as recoloring, but it can be done.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

Offline Johnnybravo

• Hey there!
« Reply #84 on: May 06, 2011, 05:06:08 pm »
Paint it yourself using darken/lighten tool and sponge, it looks much better than random internet crap put together It just takes more time...
"What is this, I don't even"
"This is your forum."

Offline Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #85 on: May 06, 2011, 05:09:39 pm »
Indeed.

And if you don't want that, atleast use some brushes, not plain and simple textures. There are lots of free rust/grungy brushes around.

Offline Haraldx

« Reply #86 on: May 06, 2011, 05:51:13 pm »
Graf, check the latest PM (or just apply the last LA MKII texture I sent), update the tracker/repository.

Working on MA right now.

Offline Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #87 on: May 06, 2011, 06:08:14 pm »
update the tracker/repository.

I'll apply/update both MA and LA once they are done.

Oh, and I don't have an access to the repo. I guess only Lexx and Karpov do have it.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 06:09:55 pm by Graf »

Offline Haraldx

« Reply #88 on: May 06, 2011, 06:35:02 pm »
Oh, and I don't have an access to the repo. I guess only Lexx and Karpov do have it.
Oh, ok.
Googled a bit and found some epic brushes for Gimp :D Sadly, most of them have nothing to do with the 3D development for FOnline ;D
It's also very interesting, how the texture looks scratched and worn already, but when put on the model, it looks so new and shiny  :-\

Offline barter1113

• New Vegas fanatic =)
« Reply #89 on: May 25, 2011, 03:48:26 pm »
When does new update available for download?