Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 03, 2024, 10:21:02 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog

Poll

So.. what do you think?

Yes! YES! Finally! It's totally awsome! Me want!
- 63 (69.2%)
Well.. Nice job, but some corrections should be done.
- 18 (19.8%)
You kiddin' me, son? We need a bike, but this one SUCKS!
- 3 (3.3%)
Actually we don't need a bike at all.
- 3 (3.3%)
Have anybody seen my bra?
- 4 (4.4%)

Total Members Voted: 91

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Stereotypical Bike. Yeah, A BIKE.  (Read 9180 times)

NastyKhan

• One man army: Graphic, music and game designer.
Re: Stereotypical Bike. Yeah, A BIKE.
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2011, 03:21:47 am »

Any other suggestions? :)

You may also click HERE to see my 3d items and weapons.

~ Sorry for any language bugs. Doing my best.
« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2011, 05:36:20 am »

hmmm... Maybe Maybe a little less contrast? The other vechicles look a bit less contrastic.

Otherwise, very nice  8)

Y0ssarian

• incredible
« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2011, 09:37:43 am »

hi, DO NOT REPLACE, that is IMHO stupid. ADD MORE AND MORE. Diversity, that's what we really need.

I would put it as a reward for some Dungeon Quest, put it in the hidden storage room in stranded ship or something simillar. So you will have to do a quest to achieve it. May be pay some decent cash for a map how to get to the ship in the first place? That would be avesome.

Definitely YES, keep working.

btw, there needs to be more quest like the stranded ship...

edit: the concept of calling them "dungeon quest" is appropiate.
power

NastyKhan

• One man army: Graphic, music and game designer.
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2011, 01:13:16 pm »

hmmm... Maybe Maybe a little less contrast? The other vechicles look a bit less contrastic.

Hmm tried. And failed :/ Bike becomes gray and VERY bright. I tried reduce both contrast and brightness but then it just becomes too dark. Also while messing with contrast - shadow looses it's deep black colour. I'll try few things more though.

EDIT:
Hmm.. i think that depends on environment lighting. On those "day" screen shots (desert and hub) bikes looks ok. But during dusk (near hummer) it just looks to bright. When i reduce lightness to fit darker ambiance it becomes too dark for daylight scenario though.. if you know what i mean ;)
Also bike is a little more sharp than the rest, cos it's a good quality PNG pasted into shitty JPG. That's why it looks so fake.

Any other suggestions, people?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 01:27:05 pm by NastyKhan »

You may also click HERE to see my 3d items and weapons.

~ Sorry for any language bugs. Doing my best.

Cryptopsy

• Smoke Break Until Wipe
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2011, 07:55:32 pm »

Is there any possibility that we may ever see this in fonline???

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2011, 08:03:58 pm »

Is there any possibility that we may ever see this in fonline???
probably if we make a 3D model

Cryptopsy

• Smoke Break Until Wipe
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2011, 08:12:24 pm »

probably if we make a 3D model

But in order for this to happen, teh mods and/or devs have to make that possible with a motorcycle salesman in the game etc..., right?

Archaeon_dude

• "PKing is baaaaad!"
« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2011, 05:13:31 am »

A dude must think of the canon. In Old Fallout we saw the thingy of havin' a vehicle as a very, very lucky exception. Gettin' a car and bike dealer is a posibility, but these should be few and getting a vehicle should be at least a mild pain in the ass. If it became accessible all of a sudden it would change game dynamics a lot and the oldschool feel... slowly disappearing. I dunno what direction this game will take, I am confused. I think it should keep the adventurous survival feel instead of going into an exuberant postapocalyptic community.
Didn't, got killed.

Cryptopsy

• Smoke Break Until Wipe
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2011, 01:14:47 pm »

A dude must think of the canon. In Old Fallout we saw the thingy of havin' a vehicle as a very, very lucky exception. Gettin' a car and bike dealer is a posibility, but these should be few and getting a vehicle should be at least a mild pain in the ass. If it became accessible all of a sudden it would change game dynamics a lot and the oldschool feel... slowly disappearing. I dunno what direction this game will take, I am confused. I think it should keep the adventurous survival feel instead of going into an exuberant postapocalyptic community.

I disagree. If a Nuclear Apocalypse were actually a thing of our past and we were in such a "wastelandish" atmosphere, we would be focused on rebuilding humanity, right? THen this game should be as realistic as possible. As of now, it is only becoming "how many noobs you can PK and take all their SMGs just to be a pain in the ass." Where's the progress with this game? Would we honestly just stop trying to advance?

I love Fallout games and I love the idea behind them even more. I think they should even make a movie! But not if the movie is about 6 or 7 guys standing at the entrance of Hub all day, talking about their class schedule or mom's spaghetti... which is what this game is. People are turning FOnline into a virtual chat room. And we needs ways to spruce it up!

Archaeon_dude

• "PKing is baaaaad!"
« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2011, 03:39:23 pm »

SO maybe accesible but hard to keep up?
As discussed over them car thingies, bikes should be something to steal or destroy.

Imma make another -maybe I'm pushin' it- question.

¿Does anyone have any idea of what Devs have planned for vehicles? ¿What kind of vehicles we talkin' bout?
¿Vehicles that immdiately take you to world map or is it a more BOS kind of vehicle (movin in the cities, towns, encounters, able to hold a crew and some guns)?
This game is becoming too nifty. It could be dangerous; but I likey.
Didn't, got killed.

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2011, 04:00:09 pm »

I love Fallout games and I love the idea behind them even more. I think they should even make a movie! But not if the movie is about 6 or 7 guys standing at the entrance of Hub all day, talking about their class schedule or mom's spaghetti... which is what this game is. People are turning FOnline into a virtual chat room. And we needs ways to spruce it up!

Fallout movie would be about the Vault Dweller/s battle against the Master / the Chosen One's quest to save Arroyo.

FOnline movie would be about some kids gridcamping. Maybe spìce that up with some trolol on radio 0.

Cryptopsy

• Smoke Break Until Wipe
« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2011, 04:30:30 pm »

Fallout movie would be about the Vault Dweller/s battle against the Master / the Chosen One's quest to save Arroyo.

FOnline movie would be about some kids gridcamping. Maybe spìce that up with some trolol on radio 0.

Very true about the FOnline movie.

But could you imagine all the possibilities in a Fallout Movie? Especially the amount of sequels? Side stories, etc.

Anyways, back on topic. I think the motorcycle is the perfect new addition to the FOnline world.

Cryptopsy

• Smoke Break Until Wipe
« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2011, 06:55:32 pm »

German ww2 bmw with sidecar, SS trooper, MG42 and hakenkroic would be much cooler. xD

NOOOOO SIDECAR. PLEASE
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 25 queries.