FOnline Development > 3D Development

Character Animations

<< < (3/79) > >>

Lexx:
All weapons are missing particle effects right now. :p Muzzleflash, flameburn, plasmacast, etc. still needs to be done for the weapons.

Haraldx:

--- Quote from: Lexx on February 17, 2011, 08:20:15 pm ---All weapons are missing particle effects right now. :p Muzzleflash, flameburn, plasmacast, etc. still needs to be done for the weapons.

--- End quote ---
Will the flamer effect be a particle effect too?

Lexx:
It has to be. Right now, it's includet in the 2d critter animation. I think it will be hard to recreate it's look, if not impossible.

TheGreenHand:

--- Quote from: Lexx on February 17, 2011, 08:22:12 pm ---It has to be. Right now, it's includet in the 2d critter animation. I think it will be hard to recreate it's look, if not impossible.

--- End quote ---

Couldn't it remain 2D, like firing a rocket?  I could be completely wrong.

Solar:
Would it be possible to make Aiming/Bursting/Normal single shots have different animations for the small guns? A problem I have making Fast Shot work is that whatever I do with the stats, the animation speed is the factor which controls how many shots you can get off.

If single shot was a faster animation it would be a great help to the char type.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version