FOnline Development > 3D Development

Character Animations

<< < (2/79) > >>

Lexx:
I always thought the player is holding the minigun more on his right leg, to kind of stabilize it. In the video it looks like his groin are the stabilizer now. :p

kttdestroyer:
I think he could be a bit more bend backwords overally, too keep the balance. I dont know how the model looks on the side, but in old sprites you can see that very well on when char is placed sideways. Very nice details btw  8)

Haraldx:

--- Quote from: Lexx on February 17, 2011, 06:19:49 pm ---I always thought the player is holding the minigun more on his right leg, to kind of stabilize it. In the video it looks like his groin are the stabilizer now. :p

--- End quote ---
Groin massage  ;D ;D ;D Sorry for the off-topic, but just couldn't resist!

Karpov:

--- Quote from: Lexx on February 17, 2011, 06:19:49 pm ---I always thought the player is holding the minigun more on his right leg, to kind of stabilize it. In the video it looks like his groin are the stabilizer now. :p

--- End quote ---

It is the left leg actually, I placed it right on front of it, perhaps you just can't see that in the video.

--- Quote from: kttdestroyer on February 17, 2011, 06:29:21 pm ---I think he could be a bit more bend backwords overally, too keep the balance. I dont know how the model looks on the side, but in old sprites you can see that very well on when char is placed sideways. Very nice details btw  8)

--- End quote ---

The guy leans back, but I don't know if it is the right angle.

Crazy:
Btw, does Gray or any other modder could help you with shader? I think the animation really miss it to be more "alive"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version