Author Topic: Armors and clothing  (Read 242714 times)

Re: Armors and clothing
« Reply #420 on: March 18, 2011, 06:04:29 pm »
So yeah, I've changed a bit mask's saturation and exported it (and also the outfit i made before) into the obj files. Added textures to the rar so everything should be there if anyone wants it for any reason concerning FOnline.

heres the file. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3LU2MT8V

And heres the pic:

Maybe it's not visible but i also added a tube/filter thingie on a "main can". I hope you like it. Also if anyone would be able to present some better screenshots (for example - ingame ones) I would be much obliged. I don't expect that someone would bother, since i know it takes some time though.

Also - Graf - sorry, I didnt see your previous question. If you think the models are okay and they fit the FOnline setting, please, add them to the development tracker. I'm sorry, but the screens i already made are all i can give.

So thats about it. Cheers!

« Reply #421 on: March 18, 2011, 06:15:37 pm »
Hey man looks great but the air can looks like Tuna can.I'l get your file maybe I'l make it smaller.

« Reply #422 on: March 18, 2011, 06:16:35 pm »
I think the green could do with looking a bit more of that military khaki colour.

Alternatively, just stick to the off white style.

Texture wise, the whole thing needs to look a lot, lot darker. I'll mess around with your file too.

« Reply #423 on: March 18, 2011, 06:28:01 pm »
About the tuna can, I think it needs to be a bit bigger, than normally, otherwise it won't be seen in iso view, ofcourse i may be wrong, thats why i would appreciate some ingame screenshots of those models, if anyone is able to do so. It would also help with texture colours - it looks way darker when i edit it in photoshop, so i really can't say how it should be done. I think the texture itself (except for the saturation/colour thing) is alll right. I've tried to create it so its visible from the distance (iso view).

Anyway - as I said before - feel free to mess with it as much as you want.

« Reply #424 on: March 18, 2011, 06:38:29 pm »
Ok.I moddified it a bit take a look yourselfs.I also some little cylynder on the can what was that? I removed it anyway.

http://www.multiupload.com/L63TSRSTI8

« Reply #425 on: March 18, 2011, 06:57:37 pm »
Just slapped a warm filter on it and turned the eyes blue. It may look way too dark on the model, but I think warmer textures always look better alongside the rest of the Fallout landscape. Plain white looks a little clinical.

« Reply #426 on: March 18, 2011, 07:09:31 pm »
Badger - The warmer one (after quick check) looks better indeed, I dont like those eyes so blue though. It needs just a few tweaks and it will look way better than my original one anyway. So thanks for that suggestion.

Sigmundus - Sorry, I can't see the texture when I import your file.

Offline Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #427 on: March 18, 2011, 07:58:54 pm »
Also - Graf - sorry, I didnt see your previous question. If you think the models are okay and they fit the FOnline setting, please, add them to the development tracker. I'm sorry, but the screens i already made are all i can give.
I will add it to the tracker, but I need 6 in-game screenshots first. I personally can't add it to my SDK, so we should wait until Karpov will add it to the 3D models repository.

For now, I can only add it as finished male model.

Moreover, all human clothes should have both male and female versions, so you have to reshape it somehow and send it to Karpov once it finished.

P.S. Do you have any propositions about the name of this armor?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 08:03:40 pm by Graf »

Offline Cryptopsy

• Smoke Break Until Wipe
« Reply #428 on: March 19, 2011, 03:24:25 am »
Are missing in these pictures: Child boy and child girl.
Ummm... what do you think that is in the bottom right corner?

Offline Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #429 on: March 19, 2011, 03:27:04 am »
Ummm... what do you think that is in the bottom right corner?
Well, actually just child girl. The other one is the midget.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Offline Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #430 on: March 19, 2011, 03:40:01 am »
Well, actually just child girl.

It's a boy. Lisac created the female child. (not on the picture)

« Reply #431 on: March 19, 2011, 09:24:27 am »
Badger - The warmer one (after quick check) looks better indeed, I dont like those eyes so blue though. It needs just a few tweaks and it will look way better than my original one anyway. So thanks for that suggestion.

Sigmundus - Sorry, I can't see the texture when I import your file.

You didn't see the texture cuz I didn't add any because I'm bad at UV mapping.

« Reply #432 on: March 19, 2011, 09:58:53 am »
I will add it to the tracker, but I need 6 in-game screenshots first. I personally can't add it to my SDK, so we should wait until Karpov will add it to the 3D models repository.

For now, I can only add it as finished male model.

Moreover, all human clothes should have both male and female versions, so you have to reshape it somehow and send it to Karpov once it finished.

P.S. Do you have any propositions about the name of this armor?

It depends how and IF this outfit/armor is gonna be used in game. I thought of it as an outfit for small guns user, so I guess it should be something like Gunsmith's Outfit, Gunslinger's Outfit... (You can put "armor" in "outfit"'s place) I don't know really... Anyway - I'll try and make female version of it.

And by the way - The Gasmask is not supposed to be a part of this outfit - Just to be strict.

« Reply #433 on: March 19, 2011, 01:38:37 pm »
The Gasmask could go perfectly with a black leather trenchcoat.

Offline Luther Blissett

« Reply #434 on: April 02, 2011, 05:01:32 pm »
Just a small update to say "I'm still working on things", though I've been busy with "real life work" for a couple of weeks.

These are what I'm working on :

1) Provisional version of Hooded, damaged coat
2) Provisional version of Gangster Suits
3) Any corrections / suggestions to the above
4) Female versions of these (and duster)
5) Lots of things that need doing from the armour and weapons trackers (i.e. texturing of armours and UV mapping of weapons).

Then after all those are done,
6) If still available (i.e. nobody else has started working on them), the desert robes here and here.
7) Other things from the suggestions page

The initial modelling on 1&2 is done, so depending on "real life work", may have some initial screenshots at some point over the next week or two.