"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 05:46:09 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Faction reputation  (Read 1329 times)

Faction reputation
« on: February 13, 2011, 02:16:39 am »

Bit of a dumbfuck question I apologise.
How the heck do I raise reputation with the Unity?... And is this possible to do whilst a member of the BoS?...

I hastily went along with joining the BoS because A) I could, and B) It made me idolized in NCR so I can blast those goddamn guard protected thieves, then I realized it kinda' fucked me over with Super mutants, and considering I enjoy farming the weapons I get from NCR v Mutant battles south of NCR, I just made a herp-derp move.
Back to the question. Raising reputation with Unity, is it possible?

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: Faction reputation
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 02:21:22 am »

I think killing VC people and BoS raises rep.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 02:31:26 am »

Is there any way without killing VC or BoS?
Then again, VC i'm not really fussed about murdering as long as it wouldn't mess with NCR reputation at all.

Fuck me this game is a lot more politically complex than I thought it was xD

John Ryder

• Problem, Surf?
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 02:37:17 am »

I don't think there is any way to raise your rep with Unity but wait it out. If you want to be idolized in NCR just sell useless junk to its doctor and you will be able to shoot protected thieves. Leaving BoS should change your Unity rep back to normal.
 - It's intended!
Typical FOnline roleplayers
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2011, 02:43:39 am »

Already idolized in the NCR now. Just annoyed I didn't have the foresight of realising joining the BoS would screw over my farming.
So it's 10 reputation every real day, right? -2000 reputation... And I believe it's -300 is the border for not being shot at.

That'll be 170 days until I'm on a no-shoot basis with the mutants (If I don't kill any of them in the mean time.)
It'll be the 2nd of August by the time I'm on neutral terms with them again.
Fuck.
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2011, 04:07:38 am »

seems to drop more than 10 per real day but i figure that's when you're not logged in or something. should take less than a month to drop back to -200 and i think on -300 they still want to shoot you.
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2011, 02:56:33 pm »

Now, on the other side of the scale, how do I keep my reputation at NCR above 1500?

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2011, 04:27:51 pm »

Now, on the other side of the scale, how do I keep my reputation at NCR above 1500?
alts alts alts...

Or, if its possible, not sure, leave bos, get your rep back up to 1000 with ncr, rejoin bos.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2011, 04:30:43 pm »

It takes some time, or tons of ammo wasted on Khans, Michaelh139. Rejoin NPC factions with -2000 reputation making the conversation a bit tricky.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 21 queries.