"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 28, 2024, 11:13:52 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Eyeballer and MitchWest and MitchEast HITLIST  (Read 6177 times)

Eyeballer and MitchWest and MitchEast HITLIST
« on: February 12, 2011, 07:31:39 am »

1 Grand for every screenshot I see of them dead.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 07:33:56 am by Caviano »

John Ryder

• Problem, Surf?
Re: Eyeballer and MitchWest and MitchEast HITLIST
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 03:28:20 am »

I can add up 10k per screenshot. That means 11k for kill.
 - It's intended!
Typical FOnline roleplayers
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 07:11:09 pm »

I can add up 10k per screenshot. That means 11k for kill.

thankyou kindly sir.

What may I ask have they done to harm you?

_Youkai_

• Breaking your dreams!
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 03:33:31 pm »

Where they pked you?
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2011, 03:46:27 am »

Where they pked you?

Faction Traitors.
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2011, 04:34:48 am »

I actually wanted no part in doing this at all I BEGGED Eyeballer not too and told him other ways in doing things, But he chose what he did and I HAVE to go with him because we are basically like family. Soooo yeah lol I'm done in this thread no flame intended
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2011, 04:51:40 am »

I actually wanted no part in doing this at all I BEGGED Eyeballer not too and told him other ways in doing things, But he chose what he did and I HAVE to go with him because we are basically like family. Soooo yeah lol I'm done in this thread no flame intended

Your fate has already been sealed. You can't change that. You cannot hide from us.
Everything must change.
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2011, 06:07:02 am »

You're a fucking weasel and you can't talk your way out of it.  We know you had every part in it.  And you will repeatedly for your selfish, pathetic actions.
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2011, 07:38:17 am »

Cav, you were a self centered prick. You were going to buy another base, just so you could lead over the base for yourself. I owned the cave and you didn't like that. So, I shot the fuck out of you and stole your car, it was eventually going to end in bloodshed. So please, stop being mad. You'll never find us.
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2011, 12:41:44 pm »

Cav, you were a self centered prick. You were going to buy another base, just so you could lead over the base for yourself. I owned the cave and you didn't like that. So, I shot the fuck out of you and stole your car, it was eventually going to end in bloodshed. So please, stop being mad. You'll never find us.

Not even a new york hobo begs as much as you do.
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2011, 01:30:10 pm »

1) We weren't "buying a new base so I could lead it".
       -We expanded, having each trusted user "lead" their own base. We have 3 so far.
2) In order for me TO own the next base, I could not have been leader of the cave.
       - So good job letting everyone what a noob-dumbass you are.
3) You were only leader of the base because of a mistake made by Duna. Had Duna known you had no idea what you were doing, she clearly would not have made you leader.
       -Seeing as how I taught you how to play and I'm the one who got you your first possessions, you'd think you'd show some respect.
4) Good job letting everyone know you ARE in fact what I pinned you to be.
       -You will be dying more.
5) "You will never find us" ??? Are you stupid?  Do you think you've been hunted by just randoms?  The fact that you never see me in game should tell you something about me.
       - I DONT NEED TO LIFT A FINGER TO GET YOU KILLED. YOU'RE NO LONGER A BOTHER TO ME.

You're a leech of the wasteland, and you contribute absolutely nothing to anyone.  My faction was formed to help people, not help the SHITTY player I mistakenly recruited.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 01:45:54 pm by Caviano »

Kanly

• The future is today, worry about it tomorrow!
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2011, 03:14:13 pm »

Ehy don t talk for me please

It is awesome how nearly anything in the wasteland end in treason and poison  ;)

Sometimes this dont happen and you should say it s a miracle!  8)
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2011, 10:19:15 pm »

LOL, Your going to try and find us... Good luck!!!!!!!!!!! XD

BTW: WE lost your scout XD, Good thing we have a new and better vehicle and will soon have a base better than a fucking cave.

BTWBTW: This post was made a few days ago and you have Nothing on killing us yet and we have been ALL over the wasteland.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 10:23:34 pm by Mitch West »

wreese2u

• Been walking these streets since last night...
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2011, 01:18:55 am »

good job man
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2011, 05:25:53 am »

YEAH WE GOT OUR DEPOT WE WILL UPGRADE AGAIN WE ARE THESE DAMN ADDICTS! WOOH!
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.167 seconds with 21 queries.