"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 05, 2024, 11:19:37 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Old bunker qest  (Read 2516 times)

Old bunker qest
« on: February 10, 2011, 10:01:56 pm »

Does it works, is there any way to get old bunker ?

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
Re: Old bunker qest
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 10:02:52 pm »

It works... but isn't worth it at all. 500k caps just to have a useless shelter near the Glow.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 10:03:53 pm »

thanks man
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 10:06:00 pm »

oh shit near the glow

Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 10:07:18 pm »

oh shit near the glow
Now you have to expect a transformation into a ghoul within a few days ;)

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 11:01:21 pm »

It's near Necropolis, not the Glow.  And it's pretty nice having a private mine with endless resources, and tons of storage for all that shit you're hoarding.

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2011, 11:03:45 pm »

It's near Necropolis, not the Glow.  And it's pretty nice having a private mine with endless resources, and tons of storage for all that shit you're hoarding.

Between Necro and Glow. Closer to Glow if you are unlucky. And it take so much time to get in/out...
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2011, 11:13:56 pm »

Between Necro and Glow. Closer to Glow if you are unlucky. And it take so much time to get in/out...
can enyone tel about that qest
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2011, 11:18:54 pm »

where to find something in boneyard
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2011, 11:48:08 pm »

can someone explain that mission i talked to men in the bar who sels bases had to red qikly an didnt understand everything just something about boneyard, what to do next please help i want that base

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2011, 11:51:49 pm »

I can barely read what you're writing.  You can't start a new gang with this base right now, there aren't any names left.
If you're upgrading an old base, the questline is easy.  You just talk to different people.
It starts in junktown, then you have to talk to someone somewhere else (Scavengers?) and your final stop is at Wally in the Necro watershed.  He will sell you the base.  Just talk to the base seller in junktown though, he will give the quest and say where to go from there.

And dude, stop spamming this thread.  You only need to ask something once.

EDIT:  I reread your post, and I think I know what you're saying.  If it is the scavengers, you will need to ask the main guard at Adytum where to find the scavengers.  He will tell you and you will just need to ask a few of them.  Then you will ask a few ghouls at Necro, then Wally.  If I remember correctly.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 11:53:26 pm by TheGreenHand »
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2011, 11:58:36 pm »

thanks
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2011, 12:08:17 am »

I can barely read what you're writing.  You can't start a new gang with this base right now, there aren't any names left.
If you're upgrading an old base, the questline is easy.  You just talk to different people.
It starts in junktown, then you have to talk to someone somewhere else (Scavengers?) and your final stop is at Wally in the Necro watershed.  He will sell you the base.  Just talk to the base seller in junktown though, he will give the quest and say where to go from there.

And dude, stop spamming this thread.  You only need to ask something once.

EDIT:  I reread your post, and I think I know what you're saying.  If it is the scavengers, you will need to ask the main guard at Adytum where to find the scavengers.  He will tell you and you will just need to ask a few of them.  Then you will ask a few ghouls at Necro, then Wally.  If I remember correctly.
it is posible to upgrade old base ?

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2011, 04:45:22 am »

it is posible to upgrade old base ?

Yeah, man.  Just have your gang leader go (he can go alone) to a base seller and buy it.  Simple as that.
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2011, 11:10:40 am »

Yeah, man.  Just have your gang leader go (he can go alone) to a base seller and buy it.  Simple as that.

does the old base dissapear with all stuff in it?
Kill them all and let the god sort them out.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 21 queries.