"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 08:35:37 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: PPK12 Gauss Pistol in shops  (Read 5808 times)

Re: PPK12 Gauss Pistol in shops
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2011, 07:04:23 pm »

Give 10 power armors to the players and I garant you, after 1 week, they will be till the wipe lying in someones tent.
Noone will use it in battle, because of fear of loosing "lulz and rare" stuff.

It's a very valid point. I don't know what you can do about that.

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2011, 07:16:41 pm »

It's a very valid point. I don't know what you can do about that.

False. Cajuns got an HPA near an end of a session, and we used it in many battles before finally loosing it (well, I loosed it actually ;p).

Anyway, it's very sad that every funny IG weapons are eventually nerfed down. It nerf the fun to have it, use or loot it on an ennemy body, as well as the true excitation it give during battle. Even if it's still superior, if it's not enough, it will be expansive, but won't worth it to play with, and risk to loose it. The fun will be lesser on every side.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2011, 07:16:58 pm »

If you will create a way, how everyone can obtain that item after spending a LOT of time INGAME, players eventually get some amount of them and use them. After some time.

Its only about way how to obtain. BAs and other things which must be crafted, also arent so regular. You must invest some TIME into crafting BA.
Metal armors are used always by everyone, because you can easily buy them from merchants. And are not hard to craft.

But giving best stuff to one location, is not a good idea. It will be permanently camped by one big gang.

Btw glow as it is now, can be done in 2 characters in 15 minutes.
And if it will be spawned in just one locker, there is no problem to grind glow every 15 minutes.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.464 seconds with 28 queries.